Dino Jelusick - Badlands cover - The Last Time

* velcro-fly *

I just really paid attention to this guy for the first time. Damn, what a voice. Not sure if this is an entire redo of this song or the the original with the vocals dropped out but its pretty killer. If not Jake, somebody is doing him justice for sure....

I was raving awhile back about his vocals on Michael Romeo's new album. He's a badass. Love his aggression..

Agree. Does great on that new record. Be interesting to see just how he does the Whitesnake stuff now that David admitted he won’t be singing as much. So it looks like Dino will be.

I’ve been saying since the original post video came out like 3-4 years back Jake shoulda hired him immediately…but once again snoozed, now Dino is bigger than back then after TSO, and now Whitesnake which probably pays more than Jake ever could have.

I just really paid attention to this guy for the first time. Damn, what a voice. Not sure if this is an entire redo of this song or the the original with the vocals dropped out but its pretty killer. If not Jake, somebody is doing him justice for sure....

Not even close to original music.

He can pull of a great Ronnie James Dio, too.
The Dirty Shirley stuff with G. Lynch, is not too bad, either.

TSO, and now the Whitesnake tour.......he is getting the recognition that he deserves, and soon will be a force to be reckoned with.

He can pull of a great Ronnie James Dio, too.
The Dirty Shirley stuff with G. Lynch, is not too bad, either.

TSO, and now the Whitesnake tour.......he is getting the recognition that he deserves, and soon will be a force to be reckoned with.
Yep, for sure. He's going to be a hot commodity. I'd like to see him land in a real band. Session work is great and all, and he might bank some cash with Whitesnake, (though I doubt it's anything significant, with Coverdale calling the shots).

Dream Theater should hire him and give Labrie the broom. Heavy, progressive metal is where he belongs, IMO.

Dinos a fucking ANIMAL!! Next in line for the Crown..
the Starship, “JANE” cover, I’ve listened to MANY multiple times; as I’m a fan of the original.. The guys’ an “undiscovered Gem” in a world of Taylor Swifts…. :aww::doh:

David needs to take his final bow, say thanks, receive thanks... and hand the mic over to Dino. That lineup is still strong and tight as hell... Tommy A on drums at that age with that passion/presence... gives me hope maybe some rock n roll mojo will exist in the ether as I listen to all the garbage that I hear these days.

Attachments

• ac4a0200-7703-11ea-b8bf-5bcd25fbcbc2_800_420.jpg
    ac4a0200-7703-11ea-b8bf-5bcd25fbcbc2_800_420.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 23
Back