Do I have a problem? 😂

These damn things just seem to keep accumulating! My non-musician friends always ask "Why do you need so many?" I always tell them "Just because I do!"View attachment 136999
Bro! You don’t have a problem, your friends do! Clearly they don’t understand the masterful and profound nature of collecting amps and guitars! The answer is, you can
Never have enough. Simple as that bro!

Last edited:
We all have more of something than we realistically need. Cars, motorcycles, clothes in general but shoes, hats, (sun)glasses, etc. Just because amps, guitars, and cabs take more space than a bunch of jewelry or something does not mean we have a problem. There are a few guys on here though that probably have a bit too much but they also seem to have the space for it so it works for them.

Wrong.
If you got booger sugar that clean,
being that close to the source, you’ll be able to eat when you get hungry, you may even enjoy the chewing more.
Example: Brian Wilson.
Why do think there was that huge laurel canyon to Monterey Fest explosion that carried on through the 70’s?
-Drugs-

And the dirt in the drugs is the taproot of metal.

Just go take a look at young OZZY or Mick Mars,
you can hear the SLEEZE in Mick Mars guitar tone, -that’s not all Jose!
There was a good run where you could have used me for a glowing example of all that mess…,
Like SRV, who would pile ALL his drugs into one pile and do it ALL at once…,
-Man, you gotta leave the party sometime…
Point taken 😉👍

Back