Don't you just love delayed orders?

romanianreaper

I must just be old or don't pay attention. When I order an item, I guess I assume it is available. Apparently not. I ordered a small Friedman amp and then got a call that I should see it by September. By September I may not even be playing guitar anymore and may be running an antiques store ir something.....

September, cute. It's almost August and you're complaining of a slightly longer than 1 month wait while the world is experiencing delays and shortages of countless types of goods and services? Again, cute.

September, cute. It's almost August and you're complaining of a slightly longer than 1 month wait while the world is experiencing delays and shortages of countless types of goods and services? Again, cute.
When I ordered it mentioned it would be delivered tomorrow. I don't think im being too ridiculous when I thought it would be here by tomorrow. It is not the end of the world, just threw me off.

I must just be old or don't pay attention. When I order an item, I guess I assume it is available. Apparently not. I ordered a small Friedman amp and then got a call that I should see it by September. By September I may not even be playing guitar anymore and may be running an antiques store ir something.....
Guitar Guru Network?

I have had that with a few items. I mostly don't care if they are transparent with it taking a minute. Supply chain issues, Covid shut downs, fires. I get shit happens. I always just am miffed if they are aware of the issues and don't disclose it (especially if they take the full amount up front and not a deposit).

I placed an order for some music items in April. The lead time was projected to be about 2 weeks. Those items just shipped and will be arriving this week. So 3 months. I think proper communication regarding expectations and lead times would really smooth things over across the board.

Back