Dude: Digitech CF-7 Chorus Factory

guitarslinger

OMG, this is the one.

Before I plugged it in, I set the speed at zero, the depth at 10, and the chorus model at #1.

It sounds like my Roland Jazz Chorus, fits on the pedal board, takes a Boss 9v power supply, and doesn't change the volume.

$20 used at GC.

Thank you, Digitech! You've absolutely destroyed everything else in my list of four chorus needs.

I was bragging on these a few years back... for the $ they are a stupid cool deal, even when purchased new. I think mine was like $79 out the door at GC.

Pete

I know I'm on the honeymoon, but damn, how impossible is it to find a chorus that sounds like a Roland and doesn't change the volume? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I agree! pete and Olaf mentioned these puppies a while back and they rule! I have since sold it though because I have that sound covered with the axe-fx but they are great pedals!! :rock:

I haven't used that particular pedal, but I've been really impressed with a lot of Digitech's stuff over the last few years. I think there's still a stigma attached to the name, but they're really bringing it these days.

I heard good things. Might add it to my list then.

I love my CE-2, but the tone suck......sucks.

Good little pedal...dug mine out the other day...heck everytime I use it I always wonder why afterwards why I'd want another chorus pedal. It does the job great for how little I use chorus.

This is one example
658_1.jpg

. . a friend of mine gave a TRex unit to try it. Don't remember the name. It was like 200 Euros, I preferred the CF7.

Back