Dustin Palmer out of the Philadelphia area, scammer

Marketplace, Craigslist, and now Reverb - has made several arrangements to meet and then backs out and blocks you the day of. Personally I do not think he has any of the equipment he lists including: Dual Rectifiers, a Badlander 100, and I have seen misc speakers and house hold items on his page. Not sure exactly if he is looking to scam people or just a jerk off wasting people's time. Very shady and unreliable

I'm dealing with a scammer out of Philly named Dylan Scott . Sent of bogus check for 4k over . Bad spelling . Was dumb enough to senfd this through the USPS. Long and involved PITA !

Weird. I've bought and sold a bunch of stuff to Dustin. Bought a Mesa 4x12 off him, Sold him tubes, my buddy sold him that Badlander 100 which was mine. Same buddy did some other local deals with him. He is extremely standoffish though. So standoffish that I cracked open the 4x12 as soon as I got home to make sure the speakers weren't swapped in my 4x12. They were stock. He's just a weird ass dude.

DIck Gozinya
I was in a longs drug store many years back and I heard over the loudspeaker, is there a mr. Guzinya, a mr. Dick Guzinya in the store? I walked out a second later and there was a pack of kids shrieking with delight at the joke they just pulled off.

Back