Each Day At Rig Talk OT General

giphy.gif

Moved to "Comedy".
@Monkey Man this is incorrect.

It belongs in OT General as it clearly and accurately shows how all our daily behavour is conducted. It's context for General is 100% applicable. If what I post gets moved because its context is not understood I'll stop posting as it wastes my time and others too. Based on this, you could move ALL of our General posts into comedy.............wouldn't you agree?

Well yeah, at a stretch.

Another way of looking at it:
Should I move all comedy clips that happen to reflect aspects of OTC General from "Comedy" to "General"? How about clips that deal with hobbies, sport or travel?

It's a rabbit hole I'm not prepared to go down.

The thread's title reflects what you're saying too, so there's that.

Well yeah, at a stretch.

Another way of looking at it:
Should I move all comedy clips that happen to reflect aspects of OTC General from "Comedy" to "General"? How about clips that deal with hobbies, sport or travel?

It's a rabbit hole I'm not prepared to go down.

The thread's title reflects what you're saying too, so there's that.
@Monkey Man Okay, what about Bikini pics? Create a sep sub forum area and place them there as they're 100% specific and warrant their own page? Gotta be consistent with your view and approach.

Dude...

Firstly, there're enough sub-categories; another rabbit hole. Where do you draw the line? 100 sub-forums?

Secondly, there are many threads in General that're unique. It's logical - if a subject doesn't fall into one of the other categories, it belongs there, as stated in the sub-forum's sub-heading. How many subjects in the world don't fall into the pre-specified categories? I'll let you ponder this and come to the obvious conclusion.

Thanks bro'. :LOL:

Not aimed at Yabba, but sometimes peeps don't realise how much thought goes into the minutia of running forums.

I've set up 4 in the past and know very-well how much time can be spent considering as many possible scenarios as one can anticipate.

Reactions: ccn
Thanks bro'. :LOL:

Not aimed at Yabba, but sometimes peeps don't realise how much thought goes into the minutia of running forums.

I've set up 4 in the past and know very-well how much time can be spent considering as many possible scenarios as one can anticipate.
I just want to make sure Yabba survives , I've seen the carnage that Monkeys can inflict on human beings and it's horrific so you got to make sure not to piss them off .

See example below , this guy thinks the monkey is being friendly and likes him but that's not the case at all . The Monkey is strategically positioned and expects oral sex from this gentlemen. The Monkey is waiting patiently for this guy to comply and the Monkey is probably saying to himself "It's not going to suck itself " what's the holdup . If the guy doesn't comply asap the Monkey may kill him so once again the moral of the story is to simply comply with Monkey demands and don't piss them off.

5b65d3bb8d934.png

Back