Engl Fireball 100 Clips!

Dimebag11

This amp seems to be talked about quite a bit on here so I figure I'll go ahead and post a clip of this amp :)

I gotta admit it tracks pretty decent....I am just not one for Engl tone at all, call me crazy....Engl's are just one brand I can't dig tonally.

I only got this Fireball 100 to trade it for a Mako Dorado :) So, I figured I'd reamp something with it for everyone.

Top Clip:
http://www.netmusicians.org/index.php?s ... =dimebag11

awesome :rock:

I really appreciate the fact that you have the same clip for several different amps. It seems to me that the Fireball sits somewhere in between the Titan and Uber in terms of mid/high mid voicing, with the Uber being the darkest of the 3. Would you agree with this or does it have more to do with how you recorded the 3?

I'd love to hear what you can do with the Dorado

I think it's hard to judge the Titan/Uber/5150 clips against the Fireball 100 simply because the Fireball is 100% dry!

We were able to eq the head while listening to the amp in the mix....which was a BIG help, god bless reamping :)

Also, all the other tracks are just 1 mic sennheiser e609 whereas this one I added a sennheiser md421II as well.

Back