ENGL Inferno - MARTY FRIEDMAN Signature Amp | 100w of pure EL34 goodness.

The guy is generally very cool and I like his playing, style, tone and his videos are informative and enjoyable. If you dont care for something like IR's etc ...then this is certainly the place to find something to complain about as they should change the name of Rig talk to Critic talk as it seems more now than ever someone always finds something to complain and point out what is wrong with something or someones recording bla bla bla. I myself enjoyed it and the amp sounds great!
My forum too. I like alot of things but i don't post them all here. I try to learn and if someone has a question about an amp or guitar to be helpful or whatever.
I don't have to like everything on the internet especially 8 videos of the same guy thats annoying.
Plus he makes all those amps sound the same cuz he's using the same IR/recording setup.
Not the first time seeing him either.
Balance Mr. Miyogi.

Last edited:
That video is from a different channel you mouthbreather.
Oh so let me get this straight as you have nothing wrong with the ENGL Inferno in general? Just your seething distain for the OP or something else? Maybe you wish you were able to play like the guy in the first vid no?

My forum too. I like alot of things but i don't post them all here. I try to learn and if someone has a question about an amp or guitar to be helpful or whatever.
I don't have to like everything on the internet especially 8 videos of the same guy thats annoying.
Plus he makes all those amps sound the same cuz he's using the same IR/recording setup.
Not the first time seeing him either.
Balance Mr. Miyogi.
It is indeed your forum and you can say what you like as no one to my knowledge said you or anyone else cant and I wasn't directing it at you but the general negative Mr' High and Mighty critic culture that seems to be creeping into so so many threads these days just gets exhausting . Everyone is as we all know certainly entitled to their opinion.

If I may ask a question? How were forced to watch 8 videos of the same guy? Who forced you to do that???

Anyway , I guess I just remember a time when this place was a great way to kick back, relax a bit and read some cool gear threads etc...It's been moving it a slightly different direction these days and yes since it is my forum too I will voice my opinion on the matter knowing I am certainly free to go to another gear forum as well as anyone here.

Oh so let me get this straight as you have nothing wrong with the ENGL Inferno in general? Just your seething distain for the OP or something else? Maybe you wish you were able to play like the guy in the first vid no?
Ofc not, i have a disdain of someone posting the same guy's videos all over the first page. Maybe OP's that guy himself and basically shilling his channel here?

Ofc not, i have a disdain of someone posting the same guy's videos all over the first page. Maybe OP's that guy himself and basically shilling his channel here?
The OP is a long time member here and the videos he is positing appear to be a cool Finnish metal guitar player so not the same person.

He's probably just glad he discovered a new guitarist that he likes and wanted to share some stuff for other members. So please lighten up!

The OP is a long time member here and the videos he is positing appear to be a cool Finnish metal guitar player so not the same person.

He's probably just glad he discovered a new guitarist that he likes and wanted to share some stuff for other members. So please lighten up!
Could still be the guy himself in the videos.

I have done a deal with him on an amp a couple years back and I believe he's somewhere in Ca so no he's not the guy in the vids .
Wow... this got weird in a hurry....🤪 Ha I won't disclose the location of the batcave but I am somewhere in the midwest USA not Helsiniki.....:LOL:

@Kyrpajyra.....

Do you have some kind of axe to grind with the Count? What did the guy do to you besides make some interesting gear videos and post them on the internet and actually show he can not only play the guitar but has multiple bands and is a working musician. For this... the guy must be denounced in every possible way?

What's the big deal? So what if I posted more than one video from the guy... he makes interesting videos that answers questions inquiring minds want to know. I find the Count's approach to gear videos a bit refreshing, low key with no hint of arrogance that I can ascertain. So if you don't like the guy that's on you.

The next video of the Count that I post you are encouraged to not click on it....and definitely do not play the video... you might burst into flames...:shocked::LOL:

Back