"ESSENTIAL"

Giga.Blast

Banned
Who the hell, and who the "fill it in" is going to tell me OR WHOEVER that a worker is "designated" as an essential worker?

EVERY WORKER AND "EVERYONE" IS ESSENTIAL FUCKING HYPOCRITE SOCIOPATH DEMOFUCKHEADS AND YOUR LOCK-DOWN WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

Who the hell, and who the "fill it in" is going to tell me OR WHOEVER that a worker is "designated" as an essential worker?

EVERY WORKER AND "EVERYONE" IS ESSENTIAL FUCKING HYPOCRITE SOCIOPATH DEMOFUCKHEADS AND YOUR LOCK-DOWN WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.
you saving lives?

you in the immediate network of healthcare that works towards current medical care and/or COVID management?

if not shut the fuck up, you ain't essential

you saving lives?

you in the immediate network of healthcare that works towards current medical care and/or COVID management?

if not shut the fuck up, you ain't essential

if you earning money to feed your family then you are essential fuck head .. pretty fucking simple dumbass

bf27922f-karening.gif

Back