Ever gotten Whiplash?

Donnie B.

Banned
two.jpg

But but but............

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

I mean, only the Taliban would prevent a woman from being able to abort the result of a rape or incest, right?

Uber and Lyft CEOs come out and say they will cover 100% of the legal fees for any driver
sued under the new Texas law.
Lyft also donated a million bucks to a fund that'll be used to fight back against the law.

Floodgates have opened. Watch for a shitload of other companies to follow.

This will help negate the 'bounty' aspect of this crazy legislation.

This is flipping insane: Under the new law, ANY citizen can sue ANY other citizen
if they suspect they aided ANY woman in any way with an abortion.

A case that goes to court and gets won nets the snitch/rat $10,000.

Every fucking hooker and junkie on the street is going to try to get in on this.
Con artists, vengeful family members, holier than thou bible thumpers, nosy
neighbors, et. al., will be trying to get in on it too.

Dissenting opinion from the Supreme Court
The Texas legislature was well aware of this binding precedent. To circumvent it, the legislature took the extraordinary step of enlisting private citizens to do what the state could not. The act authorizes any private citizen to file a lawsuit against any person who provides an abortion in violation of the act, “aids or abets” such an abortion (including by paying for it) regardless of whether they know the abortion is prohibited under the act, or even intends to engage in such conduct.

Courts are required to enjoin the defendant from engaging in these actions in the future and to award the private-citizen plaintiff at least $10,000 in “statutory damages” for each forbidden abortion performed or aided by the defendant. In effect, the Texas legislature has deputized the state’s citizens as bounty hunters, offering them cash prizes for civilly prosecuting their neighbors’ medical procedures.

What ever happened to Texas being all about a citizen's personal rights?

Such BS.

Last edited:
Funny how it's the gun folks who are always worried about slippery slopes.

Untitled.png

So the Texas law is 6 weeks SINCE THE WOMAN"S LAST MENSTRUAL PERIOD.

Male lawmakers writing women's laws based on when they last used a tampon.

U.S.A.!!!! U.S.A.!!!!!
FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY RIGHTS!!!!!!

(unless you're a woman who got knocked up)

Why is it that those who scream loudest against abortions are also the ones
screaming even louder against making birth control easily available???

And if someone wants to bring the Bible into it, then let's all blame God for
this mess. He's the one that made orgasms feel so amazing - which is the main
reason people fuck.

What's the ratio between folks having sex for pleasure,
or 'making love' for the purpose of getting pregnant?

25,000 to 1?
Higher?

Some are worried that Caucasians will soon be a minority-majority in the US.
Non-whites will make up more than 50% of the total population in just a few years.

Some of those very same people are doing everything in their power to eliminate the
ability of a woman to get an abortion. Non-whites included of course.

Losing sight of the forest for the trees?

Don't Taliban my Texas :ROFLMAO:

So my thoughts:
The people screaming to the tops of their lungs about loosing liberty, are the ones stealing liberty.
Case in point, banning women's reproductive rights. Also Texas recently banned 18-20 year old's working at strip joints.
I went to buy my wife a vape at 7-11, couldn't because the mag strip on my License is damaged, the state or gov requires that to register
the sell of a god damn vape :ROFLMAO:

My so called liberty warrior friends "Crickets"

Now here's the funny shit, as we know this will blow up in their faces because when all these babies are born to single mothers that cannot support themselves let alone a baby, guess who will have to foot the bill :LOL:

Back