Facebook Jail

panhead

These fucks give me 3 days in fb jail for calling somebody a tard. Id like get in zuckerbergs face, Id make that bitch cry like a little girl.

Attachments

• facebook.jpg
    facebook.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I got muted in a Gibson Les Paul Facebook group for 24 hours because I said Murphy lab Gibson’s are for collectors with no common sense. It happens.

Facebook works for me and Linda because we have family all over the place and it's convenient
for everyone to have a central place to share news and pictures.

Methuen, MA. - Kids, wife, and I all born, grew up, and went to school there.
Lin and I have had full step-families in the area since we were young.

Left in 1997 for San Diego - Us 36, kids 13 and 8.
Both of us worked for the same small family run company here for 20 yrs.

I should have said my really extended family and friend network. 😁

Nothing private goes on FB but family and kid stuff is really convenient
based on volume of postings alone!

I have not used facebook in 10 years. Peoples main excuse for still using it is "to keep up with family". Any family member I give a shit about is one phone call away. Facebook is good for businesses but these days, is frankly archaic if you are trying to target a younger demographic.

I use it to post memes, dog photos, and the classifieds. The second they try to make money off of their market is the second I spongebob out of there. Literally no other reason for me to be on there.

Reactions: Geo
I use it for antique harley parts, I have other sources. Dude had a 1941 knucklehead motor for sale 30k. I ask him if he was retarded. Thats all it took. BTW a motor like that around 17-18 k but not easy to find. Oh the asshole was from california so I probably was infringing on his lil feelings.

I'm proud to say I've never used FakeBook, TwittStar, InstantGlam or any other social-media site... ever. Not once.

Blocked 'em using Little Snitch 'cause I noticed their friggin' attempts to follow me around even 'though I've never joined any of 'em, so I don't even see tweets when they're quoted in a forum.

So yeah, I've only ever used audio forums. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't want Zuckerberg and his ilk prying into my life.

I use it for antique harley parts, I have other sources. Dude had a 1941 knucklehead motor for sale 30k. I ask him if he was retarded. Thats all it took. BTW a motor like that around 17-18 k but not easy to find. Oh the asshole was from california so I probably was infringing on his lil feelings.
California asshole on facebook, what else is new.

I got a 3 day ban for typing "punch the parents in the face" as an answer to a meme question... the meme show a kid standing on a TV cabinet shaking the TV. It said "if friends came to your house and their kid did this what would you do" .. if my response was enough to get banned I would hate to know what the punishment would be if I said smack the little shit on the ass and then tell him and his parents to fuck off

Back