Seems to have sold a number of items in the last two months or so.
There’s already an entire thread about the guy.

Folks don’t change their stripes? Then he should be a good guy, right? Other than this event he seems to have been around for a decade or two without issues. Sold a ton of things here too.
It’s easy to point fingers. How about being a decent human and a man and taking the high road and learn some fucking forgiveness or at least let the dude be. This shit is so fucking out of hand.
Scorn who you want, I guarantee you the numbers of people that support him before and after far exceed the ones that don’t. That’s because folks don’t change their stripes, but human beings make a mistake.
I wonder how many of you are trying to destroy this guy have cheated on your wives or girlfriends or hurt someone unfairly. I bet you asked for forgiveness.
There are a ton of people who will vouch for him, and some who won’t rightfully so. But why the childish shit making threads about ‘“”Fatbagg at it again????”
What, selling amps like he has for 20 years with lots of support and very good track record? Yes he is then. You really think someone would openly post and rip
Someone off after having this shit going on?

Mind your business. Stay out of peoples lives and know what you are talking about before you speak. You think you are saving people but you are not. I don’t know much about those amps but it sounds important and unique. Someone will be very happy I am sure.

Last edited:
Understood. But what gives you confidence he'll never be in a desperate situation again and feel compelled to go shady? He's "selling" a $4k amp. Not some $100 pedal. I don't think this jackwagon has learned anything tbh.
Where did you get desperate situation? I read that thread forward and back and he never said such. These are things you guys are making in your heads and jumping on this assumption bandwagon. Funny so many guys over there have multiple red or bad deals with negative feedback and nobody cares. That guy had ZERO AND PEOPLE think they know everything about him. Think for yourself.

Seems to have sold a number of items in the last two months or so.
There’s already an entire thread about the guy.

Folks don’t change their stripes? Then he should be a good guy, right? Other than this event he seems to have been around for a decade or two without issues. Sold a ton of things here too.
It’s easy to point fingers. How about being a decent human and a man and taking the high road and learn some fucking forgiveness or at least let the dude be. This shit is so fucking out of hand.
Scorn who you want, I guarantee you the numbers of people that support him before and after far exceed the ones that don’t. That’s because folks don’t change their stripes, but human beings make a mistake.
I wonder how many of you are trying to destroy this guy have cheated on your wives or girlfriends or hurt someone unfairly. I bet you asked for forgiveness.
There are a ton of people who will vouch for him, and some who won’t rightfully so. But why the childish shit making threads about ‘“”Fatbagg at it again????”
What, selling amps like he has for 20 years with lots of support and very good track record? Yes he is then. You really think someone would openly post and rip
Someone off after having this shit going on?

Mind your business. Stay out of peoples lives and know what you are talking about before you speak. You think you are saving people but you are not. I don’t know much about those amps but it sounds important and unique. Someone will be very happy I am sure.

Agreed. Give it a rest.

All the FATBAGG sympathizers are hilarious. I doubt any of his "supporters" in this thread were the ones he fucked over or tried fucking over. If so, I doubt they would be on the same bend. I am curios, is his mother alive or dead because that was one of his excuses for his attempted theft that ended up being bullshit. He hasn't done a damn thing to try to clear his reputation and turn the corner here with any of us involved with his shitty dealings. He simply went where his antics weren't being called out and carried on. In my book, FATBAGG is the scum of the earth and lies like hell and I have all of the emails to prove it with his bullshit deal I was involved in and I am certainly not the only one.

BUYER BEWARE OF FATBAGG.

All the FATBAGG sympathizers are hilarious. I doubt any of his "supporters" in this thread were the ones he fucked over or tried fucking over. If so, I doubt they would be on the same bend. I am curios, is his mother alive or dead because that was one of his excuses for his attempted theft that ended up being bullshit. He hasn't done a damn thing to try to clear his reputation and turn the corner here with any of us involved with his shitty dealings. He simply went where his antics weren't being called out and carried on. In my book, FATBAGG is the scum of the earth and lies like hell and I have all of the emails to prove it with his bullshit deal I was involved in and I am certainly not the only one.

BUYER BEWARE OF FATBAGG.
+1M
He basically "chums" the internet waters trying to whoo un-suspecting forum people playing his Suhr guitar & JMP/Soldano/Bogner amps for weeks so to appear "normal" and then lists gear for sale only to ramp up his PONZI SCHEME AGAIN.
And he will keep doing it until he's locked up.
And even after he gets out of jail its no guarantee he will stop.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's not on State Probation or Parole now.
If so one call to his PO would bring this to a screeching halt.

Last edited:
My problem with him...he knows who fired the
shots that killed Tilman.
Come on man, give it up.

Any of you remember me mentioning that singer who swiped the sweat towel from the singer of Volbeat?
Yeah, that dude.
Well, that maverick and a couple of his minions
ripped off 3 KILLER guitars, 2 KILLER amps and 2 lifelong KILLER cabinets.
He would move the gear to different locations and different barfly leftover girlfriends houses and storage units.
Of course I got law enforcement involved, even hired a private investigator( who'm I only hired to learn from and learned many bad ass ways to bring down thieving pukes).

Patience.
The moment came.
I found him and the gear.
I knew legally, it becomes a "civil" matter as time goes on & you've don't *have* to appear in small claims court.
So I investigated his girlfriend, family and friends.
Then the call came from one of his friends who I painted in a corner also.
I now had him every which way but loose and by the short hairs on his balls.
BOOM!
All my gear was sitting right out front of his apartment within 10 minutes of that call.

I sold my business of 28 years last year.
So I've dedicated all my time aside family and creating music to make ANY of you f'n thieves pay for ripping me off.

Guess who's next?
This one has taken extreme amounts of careful planning and I can let the cat out of the bag at this point.
Where am I gonna start?
Sun Valley Post Office. ( Mark, they have a cameras in there, it was actually nice to see and you picked up the amp that sat for 2 weeks).

I claimed I'd bring a river rat mullet hair sample back with me and sell it on Reverb didn't I ???
In fact, I may be watching him right now?
The pitbull 'ish dog is actually friendly.
And Dave!!, NO! You cannot write the manual on this.

LIBERATION.

If you only knew. I mean seriously keep at it. Building a solid reputation here.
Any other relevant information you’d like to put out amongst all these childish tears? Grown ass men recycling the same shit because they just HAVE T0 have gossip.
Let it be, grow up, live your own life a little.

Do not know the guy. But about the last 10 years or so I’ve only sold / bought from guys I known. Usually if I sell I sell dirt cheap to a bud. It’s just much peace of mind.

My last few amp sales were local to some buddies. I gave them the amp. Like 100 bucks in my hand. Then they can just give me payments. Never been screwed over once.

Back