The funny thing about this thread is if fatbagg posted a ccv here or TGP for under 3k I guarantee half the people on the forum would pm him ..... forgive n forget or forget to forgive .

The funny thing about this thread is if fatbagg posted a ccv here or TGP for under 3k I guarantee half the people on the forum would pm him ..... forgive n forget or forget to forgive .
Completely true. From what I can find he has sold at least 3 amps and a handful of pedals and pickups since all of this (after whatever
He posted one for 5k and sold it after all this. Sold a few things. I’m one that bought from him. I reached out to a few people and heard nothing but good things and that’s my experience as well and apparently most everyone else.

I like good amps and good deals and Fartbak has apparently done that hundreds of times without issue.
I would have liked to get my hands on that amp a few days ago but somebody beat me to it. When people reach out to me I have nothing but great things to say.

I did the payment thing here once to a pretty well known member at the time. Turned out he didn’t really like the amp as much as he hoped and for that reason didn’t want to pay me the full amount. In the end I ended up getting everything but I think $150. Some people just suck.
Wow, that sucks, sorry to hear that.

Completely true. From what I can find he has sold at least 3 amps and a handful of pedals and pickups since all of this (after whatever
He posted one for 5k and sold it after all this. Sold a few things. I’m one that bought from him. I reached out to a few people and heard nothing but good things and that’s my experience as well and apparently most everyone else.

I like good amps and good deals and Fartbak has apparently done that hundreds of times without issue.
I would have liked to get my hands on that amp a few days ago but somebody beat me to it. When people reach out to me I have nothing but great things to say.
Man, I would be bummed out if I inquired about someone who was selling a 4K amp and was told they had, “nothing but great things to say,” about him after what happened.

I would DEFINITELY want to know someone who I was potentially doing a deal with executed an act of subterfuge.

it wasn’t like the amp arrived with a ding on it and there was an issue. He took payment and straight up ignored the guy for a month after he received payment. Even after he was called out here, I thought he initially denied it? Then made excuses?

I am glad he paid the guy back most of his cash, but that isn’t someone I would be comfortable doing a deal with.

Man, I would be bummed out if I inquired about someone who was selling a 4K amp and was told they had, “nothing but great things to say,” about him after what happened.

I would DEFINITELY want to know someone who I was potentially doing a deal with executed an act of subterfuge.

it wasn’t like the amp arrived with a ding on it and there was an issue. He took payment and straight up ignored the guy for a month after he received payment. Even after he was called out here, I thought he initially denied it? Then made excuses?

I am glad he paid the guy back most of his cash, but that isn’t someone I would be comfortable doing a deal with.
All of his cash.
If anyone contacts me about him yes I will absolutely bring all of this up. I will also voice my personal experience and other people who have as well. I’m not biased I encourage people to form their own opinion and reach out as many sources as you feel the need to. If he was someone who was new or had no trade experience I would say fuck em.
The guys amp list on TGP is insane he’s had and sold a bunch of great amps. Many people still own those amps he sold.
I for one hopes he keeps it up he has to have far reaching resources to get some of those amps.
Come to think of it, his IIC+ sold here last year for pp gift and that buyer is still here and had a great exchange with him as well.

I think what it boils down to is he's demonstrated a willingness to be a thief. Maybe that's not the norm, but anyone willing to do it once is highly likely to be willing to do it again, especially if he's in a tough situation. It's great some recent transactions have gone well. I personally don't care if he sells a Cameron or C+ for cheap. It's just an amp and I'd rather pay twice as much to deal with a straight up dude, rather than deal with the anxiety of waiting to see if my $3k amp shows up ir the headache of hearing how his mom died... again. Or how the neighbor stole his car and he's too fat to ride his moped down to FedEx. Maybe it's because money isn't an issue for me or I'm not desperate to own all the internet hyped gear. YMMV
I agree man.

Sheesh, I’m not a sympathizer...but how about a link to the threads or a telling of the facts? That just plays better and would get more traction from those who weren’t robbed or screwed over or whatever happened. I know he ended up with Ou’s 100a that he’d had forever. Incredibly rare amp. Does this involve that?

Nah. This is a community and this is how we watch out for each other since this dude fucked over some regulars. Why do you give a shit, are you FatBaggs mommy?
Because I bought an amp a month ago from the guy and all was well, like his other hundred sales.
Live your own life, stop the keyboard warrior shit. People like you continue to stir shit up when the truth is you don’t know shit. You jumped on the bandwagon like half the others. I feel for the guy (OP), but I’m not so obsessed that I have to constantly spend my life trolling him. It’s sad how you guys even track the guy so hard. Do you know him?
I’m willing to bet there’s ton of people right here in this forum that have positive deals with him and will continue too. Hell, there are some guys in this thread that have bought from him, some recently.
People probably won’t come out and vouch because now it makes that person look bad here. But there are some highly regarded members that still do.
When I search Rig Talk or TGP or Reverb or Ebay or LP forum or I see YEARS YEARS YEARS of positive sales.
YEARS of good deals
Even after this good deals.
I’m impressed that you have obviously never made an error in life?
He paid the guy back, I don’t know Thieves that do that. Shit, did anyone here get their money back from Mark Cameron or their amp yet? Me either.
Nobody lost an amp or their money in this ordeal EXCEPT for Fuckbag.
Sounds like he also made a sacrifice to correct the mistake. You think he “”wanted to sell those amps?”” I doubt it.
He’s an excellent guy and I’m sorry for the guy that had the issue, I’m glad he at least paid you back.
There’s also the very good chance that he sold that amp to pay someone else?
I for one hopes he keeps selling because I’ll keep buying. He had great amps.

Last edited:
No, there isn’t. Was paid a long time ago per OP of that thread and in that thread.
My apologies mate; you're right - I just checked the OP of that thread now.

I was going by his answer to me when I last asked him directly a while back. He said he'd received most of it but that there was still $300 outstanding, and that he was grateful to have received what he had even 'though it wasn't the full amount.

Again, I'm sorry. I honestly didn't realise there'd been an update since then. Good on FB for making good on it.

My apologies mate; you're right - I just checked the OP of that thread now.

I was going by his answer to me when I last asked him directly a while back. He said he'd received most of it but that there was still $300 outstanding, and that he was grateful to have received what he had even 'though it wasn't the full amount.

Again, I'm sorry. I honestly didn't realise there'd been an update since then. Good on FB for making good on it.
He was incredibly nice when I dealt with him and felt really bad about whatever transpired. The amp I bought from him and another guys Cameron were sold cheap because he was trying hard to pay that guy. Not defending whatever happened nor saying it makes anything right, but all this commotion and everyone has their gear and money. He was very beat up about having to let those amps go but more beat up about hurting that dude.
I like him, was more accommodating than most people could imagine. Genuinely big hearted guy.
Pretty sure he’s going to Kill himself over all of this.

Back