Finally fixed!

War_in_D

My 22 watt QR has been made whole again!

Original Damage. The corner of the head shell was hangin' on by the shredded tolex

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

After the replacement head shell arrived and everything swapped over.

22w QR fixed.jpg

22w QR old & new.jpg

Cool! I figured Scott would come through, glad you finally got it back :)
so what does that head weigh? I got the SuperSport pretty much solely for it's lighter weight.
I wish I had full seperate EQ and all 3 Gears (although I live in gear one 99% of the time.
So let me ask you this , I hear quite a difference between gear 1 and 2 on my Supersport tone wise. Obviously there is more gain but there
sis also more bass and a slight mid cut, what do your hear between 2 and 3?

Last edited:
very nice. where did you get that front/face of the headshell case? I've been wanting one like that for my Nitro.

Cool! I figured Scott would come through, glad you finally got it back :)
so what does that head weigh? I got the SuperSport pretty much solely for it's lighter weight.
I wish I had full seperate EQ and all 3 Gears (although I live in gear one 99% of the time.
So let me ask you this , I hear quite a difference between gear 1 and 2 on my Supersport tone wise. Obviously there is more gain but there
sis also more bass and a slight mid cut, what do your hear between 2 and 3?

Sorry, didn't notice you had added questions until just now.

It's pretty heavy for no bigger than what it is. There is some pretty heavy iron it it. I've never actually weighed it, but I'd guess it's close to the same weight as the full sized QR that I have.

I don't think I've ever played it in Gear 2. I mainly stay in gear one myself. And I'll be honest with you, when it comes to decribing what I "hear".. I'm horrible! LOL Things like "mid cut", "mid boost", "upper mids", "lower mids"... to me, it just either sounds like it like it, or it doesn't. But, I'll have to try out the other gears on it now that you mentioned it. LOL

very nice. where did you get that front/face of the headshell case? I've been wanting one like that for my Nitro.

It's from the original amp. When Scott made the replacement, he just did the shell. I used the original front face and rear cover and just swapped them over.

Back