Finally Pulled the Trigger!!

metalmaniac93

Well, I finally pulled the trigger and put some dough down on a Luxxtone El Machete 22. Both Brad and Jerry have been extremely helpful. Kudos to both of them Now the wait!!!

Will this be my last high end gear purchase for quite a while? Well according to the wife, yes or I will be sleeping outside!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:thumbsup:

One of mine just got finished up, I'm waiting on the pics and shipment. Congratulations on your purchase!

drewiv":2852glt6 said:

One of mine just got finished up, I'm waiting on the pics and shipment. Congratulations on your purchase!

Thanks!!!! They are truely great guitars and I played a few of them in the past year. You ordered 2? Wow!!! One will be enough for me. I did not go with a graphic though like yours.

metalmaniac93":1oi2cex5 said:
drewiv":1oi2cex5 said:

When is your other guitar going to be ready?

Jerry's just waiting on the MCP pickups. :D He said by Friday, which sounds like tomorrow. :rock:

drewiv":11typ4lp said:
metalmaniac93":11typ4lp said:
drewiv":11typ4lp said:

When is your other guitar going to be ready?

Jerry's just waiting on the MCP pickups. :D He said by Friday, which sounds like tomorrow. :rock:

Killer!! Which MCPs? I ordered MCPs with mine. Hell, most of my guitars have MCPs in them.

We went with 2nd Degree Blackbelts. This will be my first set if MCPs, I went with BKP VHIIs & Mother's Milk in the other one. Hopefully there's a NGD thread coming soon with more details. :)

drewiv":22ah8y4v said:
We went with 2nd Degree Blackbelts. This will be my first set if MCPs, I went with BKP VHIIs & Mother's Milk in the other one. Hopefully there's a NGD thread coming soon with more details. :)

I went with the MCP Hotheads for the Luxxtone. The MCP 2nd Degree BBs are great pickups. I had one in the neck of my Carvin Alder Bolt+ paired with an Angel Dust A5, but I wanted a thicker tone so I just sent it back to Wade for a rewind to a Detroiter neck!! You cannot go wrong with MCPs.

drewiv":7bz07355 said:

Killer!!! MCPs do rock!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Back