Fix the tax rates - do we agree on this?

Donnie B.

Banned
Can we link arms and sing Kum-Ba-Ya over this issue?

Untitled.png

I don't know but 0% tax and me keeping 100% of my paycheck sounds much much better. I would sing kumbaya for that

I made a tiny flub on my 2019 taxes and now owe $800 - from 2 freaking years ago. Rich person gets away with a thousand times worse and walks free. Every stinking year.

I'm with you on that brother Dave, this old senile bastard just wants more!
There are not many countries you can move to that dont require proof of assets/ finances, yet you can come on in here barefoot with a sack on your back. Plus only around 50% of the US work and pay taxes. Thanks US govt/IRS/ Welfare.

There are not many countries you can move to that dont require proof of assets/ finances, yet you can come on in here barefoot with a sack on your back. Plus only around 50% of the US work and pay taxes. Thanks US govt/IRS/ Welfare.
Yeah, it’s sickening. Change the tax code to have taxes collected at the time of a purchase. This way EVERYONE pays. The drug dealers and other criminal element can’t skirt around it.

Change the tax code to have taxes collected at the time of a purchase.
This is the general idea of GST, of course Davo.

The best thing about it IMHO is the fact that everyone theoretically ends up paying something.

The worst thing about it is that when percentage levels are set, even when commitments to maintain and not increase them are made, they tend to creep up over time.

Back