For those of you who use Dean Markley strings

Svendiesel

Check this sweet shit out. Buy 10 sets of Dean Markley strings at Guitar Center, get a free Dean Markley practice stool haha. I went to buy strings yesterday and I turn around as Im at the counter and I see the stool and the sign says "Buy 10 sets of dean markley strings, get this stool free!!!!" I was like holy fuck Im doing it, I use dean markleys too. I was going to buy a generic bar stool to play on at home but I saw this and thats a good fuckin deal, in my situation at least I guess lol. The floor model they put together was rickety and loose but this one I put together is solid as fuck.

DSC02669.jpg

AWESOME!!! I need some new strings, and hell... I've been wanting a stool for ages.

Thanks for letting me know

Zach

Hell yea man. I'm so happy about this I wanted a stool that was guitar related to something i actually use, but all I see online is like Fender stools for $100, so I was gonna buy a regular plain bar stool, and theyre pretty expensive too though. The height on this is really good and the padding is nice.

Yeah. All those stools are ridiculously expensive, that's why I just use my computer chair, or a drum chair that was left here a year ago :)

I was thinking about using my drum throne, but it'd be a pain in the ass to keep moving it from one room to the other. My drum throne is cooler, but this stool is still pretty cool lol

Back