Friedman HBE/C45

tonmazz

Ok my camera sucks but I think this came through ok. Playing with a very dark sounding guitar but I think it suits the tunes. The amp can go way the other way into the bright tone in a heartbeat.

:aww: Dude why the tesla on the way out of the clip and not on the way in ? ;) Looked like you were having fun though. Good job brah. :rock: Gotta love the white tolex. I got some of those same cabs.

splawner":2nnymf6t said:
That sounded great Tony :rock: Excellent job and great playing :yes:

Vince,

Thanks man, that camera sucks. I have to get set up like you do so I can record direct and capture the true tone of the amp.

SMOKIN' clip,tonmazz... :rock: :rock: :rock: the friedman HBE tone sounds perfect for SAVATAGE,one of my favorite 80's metal bands...btw,love the white tolex choice on the headshell ;)

...about time i got to see your little chooch-monster fingers pluckin' away :LOL: :LOL: now all you need is mailman1971's hat and YOU'RE SET :thumbsup:

goldwing68nv":3nsmszit said:
SMOKIN' clip,tonmazz... :rock: :rock: :rock: the friedman HBE tone sounds perfect for SAVATAGE,one of my favorite 80's metal bands...btw,love the white tolex choice on the headshell ;)

...about time i got to see your little chooch-monster fingers pluckin' away :LOL: :LOL: now all you need is mailman1971's hat and YOU'RE SET :thumbsup:

Thanks Nedster, Yeah I usually hide those breakfast sausage fingers from the camera! :LOL: :LOL: Glad there is some Savatage love out there, they rock for sure!! I wish the tone actually translated better but my early 90's camera sucks. I will get something better soon. The mailman's hat is not allowed in this house, this is UPS territory! :LOL: :LOL: He can come and jam out of uniform of course...but fully clothed. :aww: :LOL: :LOL:

tonmazz":11regmy9 said:
The mailman's hat is not allowed in this house, this is UPS territory! :LOL: :LOL: He can come and jam out of uniform of course...

That would be a cool video... :thumbsup:
Now who here works for Fed-Ex?? :LOL: :LOL:

dawnofdreamx97":2lx4b263 said:
awsome! amp sounds like it has some GRIND! and great playing brudda!

Thanks Nick and thanks again for getting the speakers shipped out for Tony. They are killer!!

splawner":3kn4arrl said:
Man the more i see those cabs the more i want one :yes:

Vince, that slant sat in Magdon's for 4 or five years. I couldn't sleep one night just thinking about it. The GAS turned on for it and that was that. It's funny! He pulled another 05 Charvel out from the attic and I have to stop thinking about it. Like Mine but has like Blue flames or something.

Back