I’ve had 4 Wizards and 2 SLO’s. Still have an SLO. Don’t have any Wizards.

PS100 will solve the problem in any case.

Master volume on it not very good? The Wizard sounds good at low volume. Better cranked certainly, but it does the job. I have a PS100 I could use if necessary
SLO and Wizards are equal duty when it comes to low/high volume playing. Had 3 SLOs, and 2 Wizards. SLOs sound just fine at low volumes; and amazing the louder you go. Just like a Wizard.
Always get a good laugh with the 'low volume sucks' comments. No, it doesn't..and like any other tube amp, yes they get better with volume.

SLO sounds great at low volumes IMHO.

I mean, if you just don't like it's voice, you won't like it at any volume, but that wouldn't be the master's fault. The master does a good job.

I turned down a buyer yesterday through FB because someone on here committed to buying this. Now they've backed out due to sticker shock. Please don't reach out until you're ready to put your big boy pants on FFS.

A lot of that going around. I had 3! buyers back out on a motorcycle because their wife said no after they committed to buying. I had to adjust my ad to say "ask your wife before contacting me".
Cool amp. Wish I had the $. GLWS.

A lot of that going around. I had 3! buyers back out on a motorcycle because their wife said no after they committed to buying. I had to adjust my ad to say "ask your wife before contacting me".
Cool amp. Wish I had the $. GLWS.
I've had that in the past as well 🤦‍♂️

Back