FS: Balaguer Archetype_Christmas Price drop $875

MetalHeadMike

Balaguer Archetype Nightmare burst finish.

$875 shipped and PP'd. CONUS only. No trades. Ships in Balaguer soft case.

Bought it brand new. Excellent shape and barely played. The pickup covers had some light pick marks on them when I received it new...guess it happened during setup/testing at the factory.

This guitar sounds and plays flat out amazing. I've had Suhrs, Mayones, high end LPs, and played countless others, and this has equal if not better fretwork than all of them. Amazing fit to finish and playability. How they do it I don't know, but this guitar easily hangs with guitars 3-4 times the price. Loaded with the stock Feral humbuckers and they are killer! This guitar is very articulate and has an aggressive tone. The shape of this guitar makes it extremely comfy to play sitting...the bevel feels awesome. Guitar will ship in Balaguer soft case.

Mahogany body
Flamed maple top
Maple neck
Ebony board
Stainless steel frets
Tusq nut

Custom volume/tone knob placement (out of the damn way!)
Locking tuners
Balaguer bridge
Push/pull tone knob to split the pups
Dot inlays

ruuIsKvl.jpg

DfuH3bpl.jpg

ImENv0Xl.jpg

G54vO6ll.jpg

z1ehPf8l.jpg

mRNekbXl.jpg

Last edited:
What is the neck like? Thin, medium, meaty? Is the guitar well balanced with its shape and the way it hangs? Looks super cool.

What is the neck like? Thin, medium, meaty? Is the guitar well balanced with its shape and the way it hangs? Looks super cool.

The neck to me seems really comfy. I'd say medium with just enough meat. It's NOT anything like a flat Ibanez but not like a thick old LP baseball bat. Just a nice happy medium in my opinion. Balaguer calls it comfy C. Balances fine IMO.

Back