SOLD: Cornford MK50H-II in Excellent Condition: Very Rare

gman1951

I know, I know, I keep vacillating on this one but, due to a recent, self-induced GAS frenzy, it's up for sale again, this time for sure, as Bullwinkle so eloquently espoused. I recently had my amp tech give it a once over and it is in perfect functioning condition with only a couple of minor surface tolex blems. If you are looking here, you know the sounds of which this beast is capable! It has two channels (clean and gain), both with footswitchable boosts, two footswitchable master volumes that combine to give her an incredible array of succulent sounds and two footswitchable effects loops. I also bought a Mesa 6-pin cable for the footswitch which works just as well as the OEM but the original cable is also included as well as some 6-pin din connectors and cable for making new cables, in case you're handier with an iron than me. Also, has a switch on the chassis for EL34/6L6. Currently loaded with EL34s but will include a match pair of plug and play 6L6s.

$3100, Shipping on me, Fees on you.

More pics here: https://sacramento.craigslist.org/msg/d/rio-linda-cornford-mk50h-ii-in/7603856153.html

00S0S_6uzmhpjrvVt_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Are the effects loops assigned to specific channels? I'm very interested in this amp.
From the manual:

"EFFECTS LOOP AUTO ASSIGN SWITCH allows you to switch between Effects Loop 1 and Effects Loop 2 automatically when the Channel switch is used and overrides the Effects Loop 2 switch. When using the Auto Assign switch, Effects Loop 1 is selected with the Clean Channel and Effects Loop 2 is selected with the Overdrive Channel."

Back