SOLD: Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II XL

DESCRIPTION:
I have for sale an Axe-Fx II XL. I can wipe the unit and factory reset it at the request of any buyers; or I can leave all of my personal custom patches that I’ve created over the years for original song recordings and for guitar covers. The unit is also loaded with a bunch of paid-for artist/producer banks from notable companies that I can leave on the unit as well; plus I have some personal patches from notable artists.

Any Fractal users already know that this is an absolute treasure trove of amazing tones that outweighs the dollar cost several times over.

The manual and all necessary cables are included in the sale.

CONDITION:
Absolutely pristine condition. It has been a studio-kept, single-owner unit. Never used live. No wear, no marks, and no signs of rack rash (even around the rack ears, as is typically expected).

PRICE:
$1,200 OBO + shipping

I would also consider trading up for a newer Axe-Fx III unit if anyone is looking to downgrade back to a II XL model for whatever reason. I'd offer my II XL unit + cash on my end to make up the difference in value.

I can work with interested buyers on all shipping concerns domestically or internationally.

PHOTOS:

Axe-Fx.jpg

bro, that desk is awesome... which one is it?
Custom build. 12U (3 x 4U) available in the slanted racks up top, above the work surface. 24U (3 x 8U) available in the straight racks below, beneath the work surface. Pull-out keyboard tray for an 88-string MIDI keyboard controller with three options for adjusting the height of the tray based on your MIDI keyboard controller's height. Various holes and slots for cable management. All of this makes for a compact, efficient, standalone workstation. And a bunch of folks seem to really like the clean and classy aesthetic of the English Chestnut stain that was applied to the wood.

Back