Sold - Marshall JVM 205H

PhloridaMan

I've decided to let go of my Marshall JVM205h.

Amp is in pretty much top condition other than 2 marks on the rear of the head shell where my clumsy ass bounced it off a door catch in transport. Everything works and sounds absolutely fantastic and the amp is completely un-modded.

Asking $1150 + S/H & PP

Located in Ocala, FL and would prefer local pickup, however willing to ship on buyers dime with prepaid shipping label. I will provide dimensions and weight of box.

DM me with any questions

**EDIT** No longer looking for trades

[mod edit]
Please read the rules mate.
Title fixed in accordance with rule #15.

[Phil edit]
My badddddddddd

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Reactions: Geo
ttt

Make offers. I am not stuck on $1300. This is a killer amp, I just want to try something different or put a little jingle in my pocket for other things.

Deadbeat buyer Jason Duret on Reverb.com backed out. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.
This amp is back for sale. I'm jamming on it today and it rips!

Attachments

• 343650205_748644690069261_4886616336965922681_n.jpg
    343650205_748644690069261_4886616336965922681_n.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
Annoying. I had someone purchase an item from me. I subsequently turned down another offer. Then they never paid and said “purchased by mistake please cancel.” How the hell do you accidentally submit a best offer
This guy said he changed his mind and said "he didn't realize these amps have so many issues"
What issues? This thing has been dead reliable all it's life... Just a bs excuse to me.

I'm trying to pay off some medical bills. Otherwise I wouldn't even be selling it. I'd just leave it sitting in the corner for when I'm bored and want to try something different.

I’ve had buyers request to cancel orders often. I’d say like one in ten sales has one. Most frequent excuses:
  • My wife got angry
  • I was drunk lol
  • My water heater broke this morning
  • I don’t have the money
It’s so charming selling things 😂

I’ve had buyers request to cancel orders often. I’d say like one in ten sales has one. Most frequent excuses:
  • My wife got angry
  • I was drunk lol
  • My water heater broke this morning
  • I don’t have the money
It’s so charming selling things 😂
Yeah, I'm about done with it.

And on top of it, the money had not been disbursed to my account, it was still in the reverb.com system. Yet they were really fast to charge my credit card for the refund. What the hell kind of scam is that.

I'm just trying to be an honest dude selling an amp and get absolutely railed. Unreal

Not trying to change the topic of your thread, but I'll give you a free bump and add this: it's wild to me that a buyer can submit an offer, have that offer accepted, pay for the item, have his or her payment clear, and then message the seller asking for a cancellation/refund. Even wilder, if you don't do the cancellation/refund, then Reverb will, because they always take the side of the buyer. Blows my mind.

Last edited:
Back