SOLD Large Pedal Lot..Price Drops

Bxlxaxkxe

Amp ho
All prices are shipped. Please add 3% if using reg PayPal. All but the Eclipse come in original boxes.

PedalPal 959 V2 - $180 Shipped

Maxon OD-9 - $105 Shipped

Catalinbread 5F6 Formula- $105 Shipped

Suhr Eclipse - $155 Shipped

Way Huge Green Rhino MkIV - $105 Shipped

Boss SY-200 Synthesizer - $230 Shipped

Skreddy Echo Infinity -$270 Shipped

Chasetone Fuzz Fella Red BC-183C (same pedal as Velvet Fuzz) - $130 Shipped

JHS Bender Fuzz - $105

Radial Headbone VT - SOLD

Dunlop Clyde McCoy Wah - $100 shipped

Last edited:
That Suhr Eclipse is a great pedal.
dial it a lot of different tones and gains.
I was about to type the same thing! I snagged one from a forum member and put it in front of my Non-MV 50 watt Marshall and holy Sh*t! Extremely organic and ‘amp-like’ gain structure. Turned that 4-hole Marshall into a legit no-excuses 3 channel amp!

Thanks for getting my koko boost here fast and awesome!
You know what’s funny is I pulled my other koko out yesterday and it was sounding so damn good I immediately regretted selling that one to you. I’m going to end up buying another so I can leave it in my band board 😂

You know what’s funny is I pulled my other koko out yesterday and it was sounding so damn good I immediately regretted selling that one to you. I’m going to end up buying another so I can leave it in my band board 😂
Lol . Well thank you ! I needed two to do my double Hermanson set up . My settings for each is basically opposite on the koko . So it had to be 2 lol . Also I have an idea of running both sides at once . Which I wish you could do with just one koko

Back