SOLD: Metropoulos DVL-1 Mint Condition

thedimwitt

Sold!!!

Metropoulos DVL-1 Mint Condition! 2020. Awesome Marshall Tones!
Includes Cables and Footswitch!
No Trades!!!!!!!
$3200 Shipped via UPS Ground with Full Insurance and Signature.
$3000 Local Tampa Bay Area Pickup or with your prepaid label and fee free payment.
Please Private Message me any questions or concerns.
Thanks
Website description and videos below.
http://www.metropoulos.net/dvl1.html

EDC7405E-BB7E-48E0-A68F-9B799122EF67.jpeg
97574FEB-A7AD-4E55-8844-AFDDFB75750A.jpeg
FE2AAC82-130F-48C2-9F44-80FA6D3D9DAC.jpeg
F2E3B393-CE91-41CD-8C2F-673E1A20CAC5.jpeg
E1976D47-9667-4966-A0F4-518CEEF286AC.jpeg
E56A4307-0962-4FCA-AE22-1D8A4943CF2B.jpeg
2E217B1B-B766-45F5-ACC2-CBF28651A19E.jpeg
1D77B0AB-6941-4922-82D7-83765937E59F.jpeg

Last edited:
I admit there’s not many vids of metro amps throwing flames because they attract so much attention by the tan pants crowd compared to metal players, but my metroplex is no slouch. In mod mode with the onboard boost on around 2 and hitting that additionally with an SD-1 essentially double boosting, it’s got more usable gain on tap than my Bogner XTC. It’s nuts and flat out rips.

I admit there’s not many vids of metro amps throwing flames because they attract so much attention by the tan pants crowd compared to metal players, but my metroplex is no slouch. In mod mode with the onboard boost on around 2 and hitting that additionally with an SD-1 essentially double boosting, it’s got more usable gain on tap than my Bogner XTC. It’s nuts and flat out rips.
You have any clips . Honestly never heard these amps much . Look awesome

You have any clips . Honestly never heard these amps much . Look awesome
No clips unfortunately. But to give you an idea, I know someone that owned a DVL and a wizard metal at the same time and the DVL sent the wizard packing. Metro amps are not slouches and George voices them to absolute perfection using spectrum analyzers against real deal vintage Marshall’s. There’s absolutely no one that will tell you a DVL sounds like ass or can’t bring the heat.

No clips unfortunately. But to give you an idea, I know someone that owned a DVL and a wizard metal at the same time and the DVL sent the wizard packing. Metro amps are not slouches and George voices them to absolute perfection using spectrum analyzers against real deal vintage Marshall’s. There’s absolutely no one that will tell you a DVL sounds like ass or can’t bring the heat.
I definitely don’t doubt it’s awesome. I heard lots of good things . Looks beautiful too

Freak’n great amp!
TONS of ‘usable’ gain…
Sounds and ‘feels’ like the best ‘68 Plexi you’ve played, but with added unmatched modern switchable versatility.
With 16 different flavours of gains / volumes / tones at your feet.
It can get very heavy, just with onboard gain settings / internal boost etc.

This amplifier is not like a polished Bogner or Friedman like you would hear in a finished recording, it is a raw, loud, powerful 100W Plexi, and it behaves exactly like one, however, with an incredible master volume, it sounds and feels absolutely terrific at really low volumes as well.

Monster of a beast.

Last edited:
Awesome stuff! I plan on buying one of these in a month or two. GLWS!
The wait times on order are stupid long due to transformer back orders and the fact that George admits to taking his time building them now - work/life balance. If you want one and are serious I’d seriously grab this while you still can otherwise you won’t be finding many on your own schedule without a bit of luck or a lot of patience. I own a metroplex but there’s no way I’d order one new right now even if I could.

Exactly what He ^^^^ said👍

Mike, If you want an amplifier that can cover all of the (Marshall) bases, from 65, 66, 68 and even modified gained out Marshalls, this beast will do everything and do it without any boost pedal.

Last edited:
Back