FS/Trade - Monomyth SkeletonKey + KSR Juno + Engl Inferno (blackout) 😃

Swervecity413

Looking to move the following amps towards my hunt to get a Wizard MTL MKii. If you have one of those looking to trade for multiple amps or amp + cash let me know perhaps we can work out a deal.

$3500 - Like New condition Monomyth Skeleton Key 50w head. This was a personal build that the owner put together that was intended to be kept for himself. It is not a modded Marshall but a build he did from the ground up like the production amps everyone is waiting for and wants. This has one less gain stage build it, so it can take a boost well but is
absolutely not needed. Loaded with premium quality Chinese tubes and this amp rips.

$2100 - Engl Inferno is also in like new condition. Great amp not a lot of info seems to be out there on. If you like the Blackmore/Artist flavor of Engl with a bit more of everything g to it this is the amp for you!

$2700 - KSR Juno 100w. Brand new and ordered a purple plate for the chassis from KSR to make it really pop. However …. Wizard itch is real.

Attachments

• C2A5F081-E61F-4E9D-B52A-604F25BD3B3F.jpeg
    C2A5F081-E61F-4E9D-B52A-604F25BD3B3F.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Other potential trades besides a Wizard MTL would be Wizard W800, Diezel Hagen or Vh4, RedSeven Leviathan, Engl Artist (black out), Ampete One, in general things that chug.

Last edited:
SkeletonKey is going back up for now as I’m still waiting for the local party that was going to grab it to get funds together.

Back