fuck

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
i have 8 hours of training tomorrow. disturbance control and firearms....all day. these fucking hernias are killing me. i have no idea how i'm going to do it. if i stand over 5 minutes i'm bent over in pain. fuck this sucks boys. :cry: that's me being a pussy btw....don't say anything to Dan....he might try to get in my groceries in my weakened condition.

and....shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits - BABY!

Am I in the right thread? :(

Damn. Never had a hernia. Had undiagnosed appendicitis for a number of years that would flare up, felt like total hell. Finally one day it was absolutely unbearable, wife forced me to go to the hospital. That's when I found out what it was. The Dr. said this was going kill me if we did nothing. Well I got it fixed :)

Thing that sucked I was starting a new job, and insurance was not set up yet :thumbsdown:

well that was not to bad at all. I'm a certified killer for another year. we also switched from those old pos beretta's to smith and wesson m&p's. very nice pistols. still trying to understand why smith and glock do not want you to use the slide release levers-and want you to slingshot them on reloads. wtf? don't use it because it will wear out. well beef it the fuck up. why put a slide release on them then? I do not train to slingshot my pistols....I train using the slide release. oh well....just venting.

Back