Fucking Microsoft.......

Juggernaut

So, My wife has started back to school, she NEEDS a laptop, Actually needs it by tomorrow, but didnt recieve her check until this morning, so she sends me out shopping for one....

NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE in town has a laptop in stock.

Reason:

Windows Vista is coming out on the 30th so they pulled all their Laptops for the upgrade...... :x

So I order one from Tiger Direct and evenif I over night it, it wont get here till Thurs.

Jeez, All I needed was a decent laptop for my wife to use at school, and because of this shitty new OS (that probably wont be worth a fuck until next year when they get all the bugs worked out) I couldnt get her one in the time she needed it.....

Rant over: :D

IT's for the "ole lady"

If I had the cash for a Macbook Pro, I'd be all over it, but she just needed a decent machine for school.

I got her this...

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2283310&Sku=G153-MX6440

Refurbished, but will get the job done....

>|<>QBB<
Juggernaut":00235 said:
So, My wife has started back to school, she NEEDS a laptop, Actually needs it by tomorrow, but didnt recieve her check until this morning, so she sends me out shopping for one....

NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE in town has a laptop in stock.

Reason:

Windows Vista is coming out on the 30th so they pulled all their Laptops for the upgrade...... :x

So I order one from Tiger Direct and evenif I over night it, it wont get here till Thurs.

Jeez, All I needed was a decent laptop for my wife to use at school, and because of this shitty new OS (that probably wont be worth a fuck until next year when they get all the bugs worked out) I couldnt get her one in the time she needed it.....

Rant over: :D

Dude, you're way off base here. It's all because of Bush!!!

Back