Genome License

steveb63

Hey Two Notes,
Have a problem here: Lost my hard drive and Genome was on it, new computer and I re downloaded Genome.

It wants my activation number, which I no longer have. Sent a help ticket, and it makes me log on to Zoho? To see ticket. When doig so I just get a blank page.

I received this product free, due to my commitment to the Two Notes eco- system. Would love for this to be handled so I can go back to using this great product.

Regards
Steve
And now Genome is crashing my daw? Lets get on this not too happy with what this vst did to me.

Last edited:
Hi @steveb63

Thanks for getting in touch. Your support ticket has been received and you will get a reply from the team in your email inbox asap. In terms of the crash, are you able to provide us with some more information concerning the circumstances around this? What DAW are you using? Is there any specific actions that are resulting in this?

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards.
Ross

Hi Ross
Thanks so much for the prompt attention. Two Notes has always provided me timely and great customer service.

I received the email. I'm on Reaper as far as the DAW goes. I'm going to uninstall, re download and go from there.

Thanks again, as usual you guys are always on it. Will repost after re-installation and provide status.

Regards
Steve

Hi Steve,

No problem at all. Let us know how you get on and if you need us to push to expedite your ticket, let us know!
Back up and running. All good.

Thanks to the folks at Two Notes, great products, and the service to back them up.

Well done Ross. Wish all my transactions went this way.

Back