Ghost Town

* velcro-fly *

Where's Mark?
Where's the amps?
Whats up?

Splawner and Jcoopercameron - don't bother replying, mouth breathers need not respond. Check your craptacular ears and amps at the door.

I am with ya on this.
I would love to get a CCV.
I am still keeping hope alive and maybe one will cross my path on some classifieds one of these days.

Hey Splawner - don't ever send me a p.m. again. Unless you've got the sack to put it out there for public consumption, STFU. And per your request I won't respond to you, but I will happily post all three of your p.m's you just sent me. Looks like some remedial English classes would be a big help for you.

1st:
splawner":68jv3x8j said:
Yoooo fuck face, Don't ever bring my name into a post again.....You don't even know me....You don't know what problems i had with cameron...Face it the guy is not any kind of buisness man It's idiots like you who keep praising this dude.....He fucked more people than you can count has the worst rap in the indutry....But like i said Don't ever bring my name up again in one of your posts dude, That is crossing the line big time....Think b4 you do shit like that again.....You don't worry what i say and said it's not your buisness in any way, It's called freedom of speech dude in case you have never heard of it....

2nd:
Yoooo idiot, Let me help you......Where's Mark.....Answer, Are you fucking for real...Where's the amps......Answer, Are you really for fucking real......What's up......Answer, I can't believe your this fucking stupid to even ask these questions that just blew my mind, but thanks for the laugh dude....WOW

3rd:
Ohhhh forgot to tell you this to, Don't email back your stupid comments don't have the time to get into a pissing match with you over a computer writing back and forth and back and forth, Like i said you went over the line with bringing my name into your post....

+1. My Cameron Aldrich is hands down the best amp I own. So much so that I can't wait for another one to come up for sale so hopefully I can buy it. Hopefully, they can get a few more of the CCV/CCM's out there for people to hear. Even in this down economy, these amps will make them a lot of money.

splawner":2ngu56ks said:

Hey everybody, its Splawner. Hi Splawner. A quick search shows that moniker is Algonquin for either "stalker" or "loser", depends on verb syntax and general usage.

splawner":2iwvst2z said:

splawner if you have you had so much shit with cameron as you claim...
and you obviously come here with the sole purpose of hating on mark cameron

Tell me WHY... did you pm me stating an interest in buying my cameron aldrich ........ this was just 12 days ago thurs sep 12th 2009 ?

I think this is a very strange and unhealthy fixation you have with the cameron forum and cameron amps , you are repressing your true feelings and in complete denial ,you are obviously in a very very very confused mental state, classic conlfict... wanting something sooooo badly, yet fiercely denying it in public.... sad

cameron amps are absolutely incredible.... my aldrich is one of the most amazing amps I have ever owned or played through, I could easily sell it 50 times over ,but... I will never part with it ever,every time I plug into it I thank my lucky stars I was fortunate enough to buy it in the first place

when buying or selling anything ,buyers exhibit simple negative and positive buying signals splawner......
here are two...
money talks bullshit walks

you are giving out mixed signals splawner ...
publicly shitting on camerons and yet at the same time hidden away there is the voice of your twisted dissasociated little alter ego whining from inside the closet desperate to be heard ,ooooh ! oooooh ! I will buy your cameron....

splawner come out of the closet....
you do not need to hide away, afraid of showing your true inner feelings and needlessly suffer a life of self loathing at your own disgust and shame

If you need to talk about these feelings that are causing you so much pain bitterness and confusion and how you can face up to them, you can email me at the email address below. please read the email address very closely as I wouldnt want you misunderstand it !!
Ian@druckpig.splawnergofuckyourself.com

Looks new! Like brand new. :yes: You still got the other 6 or 7 half stacks stored up? :LOL: :LOL: Just Foolin.......... ;)[/quote]

dude !! this Cameron rig looks sweet and promising !!! wish i could get one but i still gotta know how would a cameron CCV or CCM get me into the veins of other boutique amp?
sorry for my ignorance i am new here and also very new in boutique amp hope you guys could accomodate my stand here thanks :D

Hate to say it guys, but from all I have heard I think it's all over. I think every Cameron that we will get is going to be from the used market. It's a real shame. :( :( :(

parntz145":ts82udz4 said:
Hate to say it guys, but from all I have heard I think it's all over. I think every Cameron that we will get is going to be from the used market. It's a real shame. :( :( :(

If true, this is so damn sad.... :cry:

parntz145":1wrpm5q0 said:

Hi can I ask please ?
when you say... all that you have heard

are you reffering to something specific you have heard as in some specific inside info or just surmising from the general goings on that have been posted on the net etc...

It really would be bad news if there definitely werent going to be anymore..

druckpig":5x5duqu0 said:
parntz145":5x5duqu0 said:

Hi can I ask please ?
when you say... all that you have heard

are you reffering to something specific you have heard as in some specific inside info or just surmising from the general goings on that have been posted on the net etc...

It really would be bad news if there definitely werent going to be anymore..

Why don't you just ask Mark????????

Mark is behind Jesus, so if you want to talk to him, maybe find him, or maybe he is in the mountains of falujah with Osama??

in any event, I love coming here and reading the gossip and the soap opera that is Cameron amps.

I've never personally played one, been in the same room with one, but never played it. I of course would love to play one as they seem like a killer sounding amp, but when there are so many other choices that are just as good potentially, why waste your time in a sinking ship, especially since it's already at the bottom and going down for a second time!

Abandon Ship!

C

fun fact:

There are only 2 CCM's in the world. 1 Chris Schmidt has and the other got stolen ! They are modified ccv circuits , they do not have there own proprietary circuit boards. I have one on order STILL. Mark has told me on many occasions that he never actually wanted to do the amps as a modern and vintage, it was more of Chris Scmidts idea to have a modern circuit. Mark wanted to just start with the CCV hence why there are really only 2 demo units in the world. To me the ccv is really the one to have it's more versatile and smoother.

Back