Gibson Custom Historic Reissue R9 1959 Les Paul 2017 **SOLD**

Wizard of Ozz

**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**

For Sale: 2017 Gibson Custom Historic Reissue R9 1959 Les Paul in Washed Cherry Sunburst with VOS finish. The guitar is in excellent++ condition and is an easy 9.5/10. It has only been played less than 10 times by me in my home. It has never left my home since purchasing it new from an authorized Gibson Custom Historic dealer. I am the original owner. There are no dings, dents, scratches, or worming on the back. There is zero fret wear. There is zero binding bleed. And a nice dark rosewood fretboard.

The weight is 8 pounds 3 ounces or 8.19 pounds on my digital shipping scale.
The weight posted by the dealer was 8 pounds and 5 ounces or 8.33 pounds.
Neck specs are: .92 inches measured at the first fret and 1.00 inches measured at the twelfth fret.
These specs can be confirmed in the dealer screen shot pic when I purchased it new below.

The guitar is very loud when played acoustically and very articulate when amplified even under higher gain. The original brown Gibson Les Paul Reissue Lifton-style case, certificate of authenticity and all case candy are included.

The original Gibson CustomBucker pickups have been replaced with WolfeTone BlisterBucker pickups in double-cream bobbins, neck and bridge. The original Gibson wiring harness has been replaced with a RS GuitarWorks Modern Wiring harness with RS Super CTS 500K pots. The original Gibson CustomBucker pickups with full desoldered, uncut leads, and original the Gibson wiring harness with all uncut, desoldered leads is also included.

This R9 has a very deep wavy flame and very authentic looking top. It has a nice deep Washed Cherry Sunburst finish. No dead spots on the top. Just a real killer burst top.

Pics:

xtPmEu5.jpg

CqD5QFQ.jpg

h0qODu3.jpg

byCMtbg.jpg

PReOACT.jpg

fr5cJ1Z.jpg

9P2ue8N.jpg

oj7G3xo.jpg

WORYZjR.jpg

9QRDmPb.jpg

szsd3YP.jpg

iBBxts1.jpg

gfUrLd5.jpg

xf5afSf.jpg

pa6PPAY.jpg

qi6FTti.jpg

oVxaaO1.jpg

2fgN7nG.jpg

DwFJwgV.jpg

qNuNBxY.jpg

Price:
$5400.00 which already includes the regular PayPal fee and UPS Ground shipping to anywhere inside the lower 48 states of the USA. I will not ship to AK/HI/PR or anywhere outside of the lower 48 states of the USA. I will not ship to a 3rd party, PO Box or freight forwarder under any circumstances. I will only ship to the buyer's verified/confirmed PayPal shipping address with signature delivery confirmation via UPS Ground shipping.

Please no trades. No partial trades, or otherwise. Only a straight cash sale. Again, no trades, please. No tire kickers or time wasters either.

Last edited:
Back