Go Lia!!!!

What a total piece of shit freak. I'm going to head down to the little league fields and crank some home runs against 12 year olds and act like I am the man. What's the difference?

I just can’t believe this is actually happening, this is like a weird dream.
The women should just not compete…
They all lineup for the race and they all agree to let him go by himself and they just stand there without even going in the water…Let him be the only swimmer in the competition.
This is absolutely ridiculous😡
Is this something that some people here on Rigtalk would condone?
I mean, I can understand someone not liking Biden or another guy not liking Trump but surely this is something we would all agree is absolutely brutally insane, no?

I just can’t believe this is actually happening, this is like a weird dream.
The women should just not compete…
They all lineup for the race and they all agree to let him go by himself and they just stand there without even going in the water…Let him be the only swimmer in the competition.
This is absolutely ridiculous😡
Is this something that some people here on Rigtalk would condone?
I mean, I can understand someone not liking Biden or another guy not liking Trump but surely this is something we would all agree is absolutely brutally insane, no?
No excuse for it. It's nothing but a result of limp wristed people supporting woke politics and enabling mental illness.

There is no end game. It's purely ridiculous snowflake bullshit, taken to the final level. I honestly do not know anyone who thinks this is normal. It's the media and people with an agenda pushing this.
Wow…
I guess I really don’t understand this woke side of thinking. I don’t hate anyone in the world, but I really can’t fathom how the heck they can think this is ok, or actually, it’s almost like they celebrate it. Insane.

Last edited:
Wow…
I guess I really don’t understand this woke side of thinking. I don’t hate anyone in the world, but I really can’t fathom how the heck they can think this is ok, or actually, it’s almost like they celebrate it. Insane.
I attribute it to the narcissistic personalities social media has created.

Screen-Shot-2022-03-18-at-1-35-07-PM.png

Crenshaw and Kuntzinger are both RINOS and both have vaginas.
your schtick is played KKKUNT
do you even play guitar?
shouldn't you be over at parler getting gangbanged and cucked by the boogallo crew and sucking off the remaining proud boys that aren't incarcerated....... you snowflake cuck?

you mean like calling my dead mother a crack whore because you didn't like what i posted in the ukraine war thread?
oh ok shitheel
tell us more
We've covered this before. The statement was a general statement not directed towards you. You are obviously a fragile person. I'd just let it go and try and enjoy the site.

Back