Goin' to Jamaica!

MitchSchaft

So we set our wedding date for next April, we have the ceremony and honeymoon booked and paid for. Negril, Jamaica for 6 days! I hope the weather is good.
Do you guys have any stories? I've never been out of the country before :eek:.

Marijuana10.jpg
= $15 :eek: :eek: :eek:

:|::QBB:
MitchSchaft":a8637 said:

Marijuana10.jpg

It won't look like that.....think more along the lines of Mexi Dirt Weed, but LOTS of it ;)

Steve E

MitchSchaft":a9857 said:
So we set our wedding date for next April, we have the ceremony and honeymoon booked and paid for. Negril, Jamaica for 6 days! I hope the weather is good.

Marijuana10.jpg

I'm sure you'll be very relaxed there :p :LOL:

I got married in Negril, Jamaica on the beach. Pretty cool really really drunk. Good times!!
Weather is great there, rain usually comes through and blows right out.

Yeah, I've been told that. My ol' lady has a friend who's mom (she's a "cougar", lol) goes down there a couple times a year. She's given us a lot of advice. She's even hooking us up with one of her cab driver friends to pick us up from the airport and basically be on call for us all week during the day. She said if we give him $15, he'll get a nice donkey dick for us, :LOL:.

We're staying at this place: http://idleawhile.com/

I'm excited!

A Jamaican student of mine just turned in an essay which describes Jamaican identity as shaped by very conservative attitudes towards sex. She also writes about strong sense of family obligation.

Loghead":4b25a said:
A Jamaican student of mine just turned in an essay which describes Jamaican identity as shaped by very conservative attitudes towards sex. She also writes about strong sense of family obligation.
Did she try to steel your pen?

MitchSchaft":0e120 said:
Yeah, I've been told that. My ol' lady has a friend who's mom (she's a "cougar", lol) goes down there a couple times a year. She's given us a lot of advice. She's even hooking us up with one of her cab driver friends to pick us up from the airport and basically be on call for us all week during the day. She said if we give him $15, he'll get a nice donkey dick for us, :LOL:.

We're staying at this place: http://idleawhile.com/

I'm excited!

HOLY CRAP!!! I thought my friend and I were the only ones that said "Cougars". :) Is it from something popular that I don't remember?

I went to a "Beaches" resort in Jamaica in April of.. 2000? It's a nice place, but yeah just watch out for the locals. One selling souvenirs tried to sell my mother shrooms and she had no idea what they were :LOL: I should have convinced her to buy some for me! Drat! Also, they don't have very straight priorities. They all have houses the size of my bathroom, yet have digital cable satellites protruding out..

Have a safe, fun trip, and the roads there are VICIOUS, even worse than Pennsylvania :LOL: I actually threw up on the cab ride to the resort. I don't think the driver was too happy :LOL:

I went there in 73 and hired a local as a driver, he was there 24/7 when I wanted to go somewhere he was ready and gassed up I think I gave him 200 bucks for the week which in the day was like a years income. Spread it around is what I think. Had a great time snorkled every day etc. Have fun but not too much fun.

Back