Good transaction with SpiderWars

vultures

This dude sold me a Mesa Mark IIC+ and made the whole ordeal absolutely flawless. Besides hiccup with the fedex label on my end, everything was perfect. Spent a pretty penny and he didn't let me down.

How was it packed.
I may be moving a III head and need ideas.

I got it in two boxes, the IIC+ in a headshell, shrink wrapped and bubble wrapped and that moldable packing foam. Second box had the combo shell and the speaker was taken out and put into a speaker box wrapped inside the headshell - bubble wrapped and more moldable foam. The speaker is abnormally heavy and would probably have ripped the combo shell apart if it wasn't removed. Power tubes were taken out and in their own separate box as well.

I sent him a label and had Fedex pack it all up. If you do it that way Fedex is more likely to assume all liability if something breaks during shipping. That's the only way I'd trust anything this expensive with Fedex or any shipper. Just too much riding on the line. If it breaks, you get your money back. You can keep the amp and repair and have extra dough it or buy another one.

Glad you like it bro! Shipping expensive stuff usually stresses me out but not when done this way.

I do miss it but I have plenty of toys to keep me busy.

Back