Got Covid

Today has been a turning point - virtually no symptoms. Day 5 from positive, day 7 since first sign of symptoms similar to allergies.

Now my only symptoms are a residual dry cough (covid cough), and my sinus cavity is completely empty and burns like getting chlorine pool water up your nose. I have some minor sinus drainage down my throat but no different than normal due to allergies.

Fuck this virus is weird.
It hits everyone differently. I had it back in Nov of 20….3 days of the flu with a headache…..fever gone day 3 but then the fog hit me…reminded me of having Mono again. After a week of that all was well. But, a month after that I had intermittent hypertension, tachy, arrhythmia, some non pitting extremital edema, just weird cardiac shit after never having a BP over 120/75. Plus SOB after climbing a small flight of stairs. This lasted a few months then went away thankfully. A few months later I got the Vacc; a year after I got a booster(work required; don’t agree with that but oh well).
I will say that a month after the booster I caught it again; but it must’ve worked for me since I was asymptomatic.

Back