got that shit again....

Get well soon. Get an oxygen meter from Amazon for under $20 to make sure your lungs are working correctly. In fact we all should have one. If oxygen gets below 90%, time to get prednisone and an inhaler or see a doctor.
+1 on the meter. Anytime my blood ox drops below 91 walking around I use my inhaler and it’s back up to 97-99.

There’s studies showing prednisone (a corticosteroid) actually make symptoms worse once you have covid, not better. You can be on a steroid without covid and be fine but to take it for covid symptoms there’s correlation to moderate/severe covid and even death with corticosteroids.

+1 on the meter. Anytime my blood ox drops below 91 walking around I use my inhaler and it’s back up to 97-99.

There’s studies showing prednisone (a corticosteroid) actually make symptoms worse once you have covid, not better. You can be on a steroid without covid and be fine but to take it for covid symptoms there’s correlation to moderate/severe covid and even death with corticosteroids.
that's interesting. Both times my health team put me on prednisone. I might have forgot to mention that. prednisone..20mg....1/day for 5 days...

that's interesting. Both times my health team put me on prednisone. I might have forgot to mention that. prednisone..20mg....1/day for 5 days...
Yeah if you do some digging Im sure you can find peer reviewed studies, but this is relatively new knowledge as of this year. I didn’t believe it either but it’s there.

Get well @glpg80 and @JackBootedThug. I hate like hell to hear of anyone suffering from the CV.

It seems like one damned variant/subvariant afer another. But who knows if you can trust the garbage press on the stats and what's really happening with it?

Unfortunately the only thing you can trust as real is when it hits you and makes you sick as hell.

Wife and I both got the pfizer late last year, but no booster and no plans to get it. Sounds like nobody knows for sure how much good it really does anyway.

Never tested myself, but I think I've had it already more than once. One time felt like the flu, one time felt like a mild cold but not exactly. I hardly ever get sick, so that's why I think those times might have had it.

I still think it's just a matter of time it will eventually make me as sick as I've seen others with it. Maybe not, but already I know several recently sick with it, that skated all the other waves up until now. Last August drummer in a band I just joined died in VA hospital from it, but he was already in marginal health @ 72 with COPD. Sadly, when he got sick with it, I just knew it would probably kill him and it did. He tested positive after our last gig in August, and passed 5 weeks later. I didn't know the guy well, but really bummed me out. I couldn't play with the band anymore after he died. It just wasn't the same.

Get well @glpg80 and @JackBootedThug. I hate like hell to hear of anyone suffering from the CV.

It seems like one damned variant/subvariant afer another. But who knows if you can trust the garbage press on the stats and what's really happening with it?

Unfortunately the only thing you can trust as real is when it hits you and makes you sick as hell.

Wife and I both got the pfizer late last year, but no booster and no plans to get it. Sounds like nobody knows for sure how much good it really does anyway.

Never tested myself, but I think I've had it already more than once. One time felt like the flu, one time felt like a mild cold but not exactly. I hardly ever get sick, so that's why I think those times might have had it.

I still think it's just a matter of time it will eventually make me as sick as I've seen others with it. Maybe not, but already I know several recently sick with it, that skated all the other waves up until now. Last August drummer in a band I just joined died in VA hospital from it, but he was already in marginal health @ 72 with COPD. Sadly, when he got sick with it, I just knew it would probably kill him and it did. He tested positive after our last gig in August, and passed 5 weeks later. I didn't know the guy well, but really bummed me out. I couldn't play with the band anymore after he died. It just wasn't the same.
damn sorry to hear about your bud....thanks for the well wishes brother..I'm g2g...

Thanks for thinking about me. I’m having to lean heavily on my albuterol so much more than I’m used to that I’m getting elevated heart-rates from it. Uncomfortable but makes you have shakes and can’t rest.

I still have shit in my chest in the mornings but I do work outside in my yard getting that shit out so that I’m not coughing the rest of the day. Mornings are worse for me. My complication is trying to manage my asthma which if not managed can cause pneumonia. Right now blood ox levels are good and I’m pushing fluids. Just want to get over this virus and put it behind me.

It sounds serious because it is. Just being real - this virus strain is kicking my ass but im rolling with the punches. I’ve escaped every strain until whatever this one is.

I’m in good spirits though. I can breathe fine right now and I’m not sneezing or coughing my ass off. Blood ox is good. The virus is like a rollercoaster - some days better than others and then eventually I’ve been told it ends.

For the last 10 years or so I’ve rarely gotten sick, colds mostly without fever. December 2021 I got Covid with mild symptoms and one night with a fever. Never took the jab and still don’t plan on it.

Weird thing is, the end of February I got sick as a dog with terrible fever and flu like symptoms. Negative Covid test. Then in May, same shit with a negative Covid test but I fevered 103 for 2 days straight and coughed up crap for 6 weeks!!

Feel like the December Covid jacked my immune system up and it hasn’t been right since. Get well bros

That’s how covid originally felt for me, day 3 was a sore throat but a negative covid test. I literally thought at that point I had strep. Day 4 my throat was so raw that I couldn’t talk. That was when I took a second covid test and it was positive.

Hang in there man. It’s a rough ride but you can pull through.

That’s how covid originally felt for me, day 3 was a sore throat but a negative covid test. I literally thought at that point I had strep. Day 4 my throat was so raw that I couldn’t talk. That was when I took a second covid test and it was positive.

Hang in there man. It’s a rough ride but you can pull through.
yup....voice is almost gone...throat feels almost as bad as that time at mailman dan's place when I was in that dirt pit in his basement...he kept dancing around in a bathrobe with his shit tucked yelling "I'd fuck me!!!"...I made it out...that's all I have to say about that...

We were told hospitals were over run with Covid patients that were sick and dying. It was never true. Nurse: The overflow has been happening since the vaccination rollout; it was never Covid.

There has not been an influx of patients recently. The only influx that the nurse has seen has been since the vaccination rollout. It’s vaccine-related injuries – blood clots, cardiac issues, neurological problems, balance issues, cognitive issues, aggressive behavior, encephalopathy, etc., Right now, the majority of patients in her care are not Covid patients but vaccine-injured patients.

Peters: Are these injuries reported to the VAERS system? Nurse: Only 1-2% get reported to VAERS.

Peters: Is it fair to say that the cases labelled ‘Covid-19’ or a ‘new variant surge’ by the media are simply vaccinated people presenting with a variety of symptoms? Nurse :Yes. For those medical staff who are aware, ‘the variant is the vaccine injuries’. It’s common knowledge among those medical staff who are aware and not in denial.

Peters: What’s the one big thing the public is being lied to about, what’s the reality in the hospitals that the media frenzy is covering up, what do you want people to know? Nurse: Stop watching the news – it is absolutely false, the media is completely hiding what is going on with these vaccines.

Biggest Lie in World History: There Never Was A Pandemic. The Data Base is Flawed. The Covid Mandates including the Vaccine are Invalid​

The PCR "Covid-19 Confirmed Cases" are Meaningless. The Multibillion Dollar Antigen and Home Test Project is Fake.​

https://www.globalresearch.ca/bigge...tes-including-the-vaccine-are-invalid/5772008

yup....voice is almost gone...throat feels almost as bad as that time at mailman dan's place when I was in that dirt pit in his basement...he kept dancing around in a bathrobe with his shit tucked yelling "I'd fuck me!!!"...I made it out...that's all I have to say about that...
I was wondering why he was buying lotion by the case.

fuck me-I'm still sick as fuck. I have had two doctors look at my throat and both have said it looks like a chemical burn. I had covid...got better, went and got my m.s. treatment and boom....satanic streptococcus from hell. boys-I don't have it in me to complain but fuck, this has been miserable. Finally today it does not hurt as bad as it did, and I feel slightly better. Still getting out and mowing and repairing my back deck.

I got sick while visiting my family in Brazil, october 2020, pre vax, and my oldest brother, a cardiologist, got us on Ivermectin, Azithromycin and one other medication that I can't remember the name.
It was me, my mom and younger sister sick.
We had to monitor our fever and blood oxygen all the time.
He also recommended all the house windows opened the whole time, with fans on the windows, to force air circulation. No AC and close windows. It was october, and it was brutally hot!
Also, lots of fluid all day long, and on the early mornings, sun bathing with belly exposed, for D vitamin.
We were lucky that he prescribed those as soon as I tested positive, and because of that, covid didn't worsen up with the following days.
We were sick for two weeks, and tho we weren't the worse case we heard of, it was pretty bad still.
Try getting as much sun light you can in the early morning on your chest and belly, if the weather is good there. It's free and it doesn't hurt.
Hope you feel better soon.

Back