Great transaction with Rob at Seaside Music.

Hollywood

:thumbsup: I wanted to make sure I formally thanked Rob at seaside Music in Oregon for making my deal go through with him without a hitch. ;) He is a guy you fellows can trust! :yes: I was sent exactly what I was told I would get, heck maybe the amp is actually in a tad better cosmetic condition than desribed. :) So, I got it and it is awesome. Biggest sounding 50 watter I have ever heard. Also I want to extend my thanks to Velcro-fly for being the reason I even found out about the amp, and being informative and Jason_86_951 for his honest input and a special shout out to Chubtone for his input on some of Mark's previous mod work. Next up, thanks to DODX97. :) Dude, you are one of Mark Cameron's best assets for word of mouth respect. Hey, irregardless of the wayward outsider Bullshit we are all prone to read on here from time to time, DODX97 still stands up for and posts for what he believes is a great sounding product. And quite F'king frankly he is a big reason.... :D I could pull the trigger on a Cameron product without worrying needlessly. Last of all, A BIG BEST BUDDIES NOD to My Bro's from another forum, Hacksaw and Darr Cooper, they are positive influences on me and my Cameron purchases. They both own Cameron modded Marshalls and say nothing but Great things about the tones they own. THANKS TO ALL OF THESE GUYS. I am lucky to know you all. :cheers:

agreed! :cheers:

I hope you feel the same about the Cameron as much as I do. I really dig the tones and the feel.

Bravo on the great transaction on the amp!

HOLLYWOOD":1p1x8tnf said:
:thumbsup: I wanted to make sure I formally thanked Rob at seaside Music in Oregon for making my deal go through with him without a hitch. ;) He is a guy you fellows can trust! :yes: I was sent exactly what I was told I would get, heck maybe the amp is actually in a tad better cosmetic condition than desribed. :) So, I got it and it is awesome. Biggest sounding 50 watter I have ever heard. Also I want to extend my thanks to Velcro-fly for being the reason I even found out about the amp, and being informative and Jason_86_951 for his honest input and a special shout out to Chubtone for his input on some of Mark's previous mod work. Next up, thanks to DODX97. :) Dude, you are one of Mark Cameron's best assets for word of mouth respect. Hey, irregardless of the wayward outsider Bullshit we are all prone to read on here from time to time, DODX97 still stands up for and posts for what he believes is a great sounding product. And quite F'king frankly he is a big reason.... :D I could pull the trigger on a Cameron product without worrying needlessly. Last of all, A BIG BEST BUDDIES NOD to My Bro's from another forum, Hacksaw and Darr Cooper, they are positive influences on me and my Cameron purchases. They both own Cameron modded Marshalls and say nothing but Great things about the tones they own. THANKS TO ALL OF THESE GUYS. I am lucky to know you all. :cheers:

Thanks for the kind words brother! Much appreciated... If you still want to do the speakers just give me a shout i'll hook a brotha up! :rock:

Back