Ground Zero Dirty Bomb - clips added

RedPlated

Here’s a 74’ Super Lead that I previously modded with a 3 gain stage Jose circuit. I spent all day re-doing the circuit with updates and a switchable 4th stage a la the Hellion. Also experimented with a couple new tweaks that worked great. It also received one of my Hellion flat panel LED indicators.

Here's some clips. I had a hard time capturing it well with a mic. But this is close enough to get the idea. I think it sounds even better in the room.

WqlD6qvl.jpg

iDOVMZfl.jpg

1zABS0zl.jpg

ZDp2QkZl.jpg

An in progress shot of the circuit from last night:

JfyOp8Ll.jpg

Last edited:
Someone has to go first and ask about the process to get that look? That can't be spray paint and the panels look so killer Jeremy. Have to ask why the compression is labeled med, hi, low?

Last edited:
Someone has to go first and ask about the process to get that look? That can't be spray paint and the panels look so killer Jeremy. Have to ask why the compression is labeled med, hi, low?
Thanks, they are custom made panels. Reverse engraved so the front is smooth. It's like a black Plexi panel basically. I don't want to publicly drop names as these have Marshall on them.

Compression is labeled that way just based on how the switch works as it's paralleling the components. I could make it go hi, med, lo actually by using an on on on switch and being creative with the wiring. In fact the Ultra Tight switch took me a while to come up with. That one is progressive from top to bottom. Just took a jumper and a bunch of scratch paper and hand written diagrams until I figured it out.

Back