Guilty on all 3 counts. Will Fredo do time

70 Mach 1

Im a die hard republican.
I hate this shit on both sides of the fence.

Politically driven cases have no business in Amurika

Give the idiot a huge fine and 5 yrs probation.

Cant see him being the jail house bitch for this.

4473s are unconstitutional. So are background checks.

Junior will get probation and after that’s over he will have the felony expunged from his record.

Well I think we’ll hear less of the “ Trump is a convicted felon “ crap out of camp Biden for a minute.
Our president's son is a CONVICTED FELON. THE APPLE DON'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE!!! Who was the prosecutor? That guy has PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL written all over him The Biden's are obviously a modern day criminal family enterprise akin to the Loomis gang. I'm just glad that WE GOT HIM!!!! Eat your heart out sharvell-dan!!!!

Well I think we’ll hear less of the “ Trump is a convicted felon “ crap out of camp Biden for a minute.
180720-trump-putin-enemy.jpg

ah but the orange dumbass is sentenced in July. He gets to play the victim all over again.
I suspect Hunter Biden has strong grounds for an appeal as folks stole his property which somehow ended up with Jim Jordan and the GOP congress. They have been fucking with HB for over 7 years.
Plus the orange felon has 3 more trials yet.

6d892dd665a6e3e34f6401b22fc8e0ec.jpg

180720-trump-putin-enemy.jpg

ah but the orange dumbass is sentenced in July. He gets to play the victim all over again.
I suspect Hunter Biden has strong grounds for an appeal as folks stole his property which somehow ended up with Jim Jordan and the GOP congress. They have been fucking with HB for over 7 years.
Plus the orange felon has 3 more trials yet.

6d892dd665a6e3e34f6401b22fc8e0ec.jpg
None of that has anything to do with the charges Hunter was convicted of.

Kill your TV Dan.

4473s are unconstitutional. So are background checks.

Junior will get probation and after that’s over he will have the felony expunged from his record.
While I absolutely agree with you, we would most certainly do jail time if we did the same thing. Shouldn’t be any different for him

Back