handmade anything

Well done again man.

Geez you're good with your hands. :yes:
Thanks again.

Couple things...It's been suggested to me that I'm on the autism spectrum. I've never been tested because I don't see the point in knowing, but I can't rule it out. It's possible that one of the ways it shows up is that when I get into something, I get REALLY deep into it.

At this point in my life, I know myself and feel like I can confidently say without exaggeration that I'm probably above average when it comes to figuring things out. To my wife's great chagrin, if I'm going to do something, it's going to get done to the best of my ability but it's not going to even get started until I can visualize the entire process from beginning to end. We have some really nice floating sapele shelves with integrated LED lighting that's all hidden away, but it took over a year to get started. I feel like I can figure out most THINGS. Just don't ask me to try to explain people or marketing or why on earth anyone would play Pokemon Go. :)

Wow. I’m seriously impressed with your crafting ability. Very impressive. All of it. You should consider doing a YouTube channel or podcast and document the things you build. You could have a sizable following, I’d imagine.

Wow. I’m seriously impressed with your crafting ability. Very impressive. All of it. You should consider doing a YouTube channel or podcast and document the things you build. You could have a sizable following, I’d imagine.
Thank you. The truth of it is, I don't have the personality to make for an interesting channel and don't have the interest in editing video. I love seeing other people do it though. There's so much great information out there.

Thank you. The truth of it is, I don't have the personality to make for an interesting channel and don't have the interest in editing video. I love seeing other people do it though. There's so much great information out there.
I totally get that.

Some peeps, including myself, don't like the limelight either.

Back