Have a Blessed Resurrection Sunday

mentoneman

IMG_1020.jpg

I pray you and your loved ones have a joyful and peaceful day in Jesus holy name! 🙏
He is risenđź‘‘

I really love listening to bishop mar mari Emmanuel…I’m sure I spelled his name wrong. They made the one guy disappear after he was on Alex Jones’s show and went off on jews and Israel. Funny as hell. Plus he grew up as a devout Orthodox Jew in Pittsburgh before converting to orthodox Christianity.

I really love listening to bishop mar mari Emmanuel…I’m sure I spelled his name wrong. They made the one guy disappear after he was on Alex Jones’s show and went off on jews and Israel. Funny as hell. Plus he grew up as a devout Orthodox Jew in Pittsburgh before converting to orthodox Christianity.
I like Mar Mari, he was one of very few brave voices during covid, but his sect is heretical and not in communion with the greeks and russians. Brother Nathaniel I've seen many times. He dresses like a priest or monk but no priest, monk, heiromonk etc wears a chai around his neck. I think he is baptized orthodox and just makes videos so it's kind of a false pretense he's putting on. Like someone wearing military dress garb without having served. It's deceiving. Youtube is full of ecumenists and heretical priests who espouse orthodoxy yet contradict canon law. I like Father Spyridon, Abbott Tryphon, Mull Monastery, Josiah Trenham, and Abbott Rafailo out of Montenegro for actual legit orthodox

Back