Hello

I have 51 posts but still can’t message or reply to a fs ad. What do I need to do?
I think maybe the mods need to do something? Could be wrong.
Welcome to the forum. We're not at all normal here so I hope you thrive on disfunction :D

Good morning and welcome, sorry for the delayed response. I guess you could say I'm "Top Kick" on this board if you will so it's kinda my duty to welcome you. I like to break the ice with a new member by doing some QnA to get to know you so I'll just dive right in:

Favorite genre of music?
Do you have a paypal account?
Favorite guitar player?
Most common password you use online?
What was your first pets name?
What is your favorite guitar?
Mothers maiden name?
Any fun "nicknames" we might like to razz you with such as "fuzznutz" or "the perculator"?
Reason you joined Rig-talk?
Number of times banned from TGP?
Name of the town you were born in?
Make a statement about Scott Peterson.
What is your contact email?

Please answer these questions to the best of your ability so we can properly welcome you to "the flock." Also once again I apologize for the delayed response. I post from my homeland Nigeria (I'm actually royalty here but dont let that intimidate you) and the internet here can be hit and miss.

Warm regards,
quoting this JUST because of the swipe at Scott Peterson. i have a lot of things to say that im gonna refrain from saying.

Don't sweat it dude. I joined Rig-Talk 6 days after it went online, and I still cant get these motherfuckers to recognize.

Back