Help Bruce or Jeff!!

Buckeyedog

Just discovered as I was fooling around with the tubes in my modules, that my module that has the nice SL2 written on the front has EG3/4 on the board!! So my guess is that I've got the EG3/4. Is that correct? If so, I'd really like to get an SL2........can I get that through you guys and how much would it be??

Maybe I could get this modded to the "new" EG5 or JXH??!!

Ya you have a EG3/4 with a SL2 faceplate. Goof off with a Q tip will remove the SL2 and you can then put EG3/4 on with a sharpie. I can get you a SL2 and not sure on the 3/4 being able to be modified to EG 5 I will look tonight.

Got my Randall RF4 today from Ebay.......way cool! Plugged it in real quick and it works like a charm! Love it.

Jeff oh Jeff.........where are you and how do I get my SL2?!!! ha ha!

Should I just call the shop tomorrow?? Didn't hear from you today.

Buckeyedog":3b782 said:
Got my Randall RF4 today from Ebay.......way cool! Plugged it in real quick and it works like a charm! Love it.

Just call the shop and order that bad boy! Best money you'll ever spend. SL2 is the BOMB!

Buckeyedog":46422 said:

I am glad you got the one on ebay..ya I have your SL2 in my hand PM me your addy!

Jeff Hilligan":68811 said:
Buckeyedog":68811 said:

I am glad you got the one on ebay..ya I have your SL2 in my hand PM me your addy!

:rock: :thumbsup:

OK, so if I love the SL2 which I know I will.......should I sell my EG3/4? Or keep it and start with "the collection"??!!

I know I'd like to try some other modules like the Vox, T/D and the new JXH.

Back