Help!!! Mods!

Hi Michael,

Good to see you're back and allowed to have an Internet life again! I'm still lurking and playing the Diezel Einstein, though international moves (currently Finland, back to Germany in August), two small children and remodeling a house starting this year keeps me plenty busy. Once I'm through with all that, I'll get the band together and will stop by in Ireland before going on a U.S. tour 🤣

Rock on!
Moritz

Hi Michael,

Good to see you're back and allowed to have an Internet life again! I'm still lurking and playing the Diezel Einstein, though international moves (currently Finland, back to Germany in August), two small children and remodeling a house starting this year keeps me plenty busy. Once I'm through with all that, I'll get the band together and will stop by in Ireland before going on a U.S. tour 🤣

Rock on!
Moritz
Thats awesome Moritz! Cool to see some of the old crowd resurfacing!

lol yes Im allowed back on the internet! I dont get much time to play these days, but its cool to just shoot the breeze.

none of the old crew posts here anymore bro.....Pat (mentoneman)occasionally....
A few of us do. I took a break for about 10 years. I remember Sick Michael quite well from way way back. Like most of the original RT members, we all came here from HCAF back around 2006 IIRC. An Irishman with a bit of a punk rock edge from what I remember. Nice to see you back Michael. Cheers!

Last edited:
Although it's been a while since I've been active here, I can vouch for him.
Hey Jason. hows things man? Long time! Haven't talked to you for quite some time... not long after I was out your way and you showed me around Green Bay. Hope you are doing well. It would be great to see more of the original crew back. Those were some fun and funny times... :p The NAMM parties were off the hook! Keep in touch!

A few of us do. I took a break for about 10 years. I remember Sick Michael quite well from way way back. Like most of the original RT members, we all came here from HCAF back around 2006 IIRC. An Irishman with a bit of a punk rock edge from what I remember. Nice to see you back Michael. Cheers!
Thanks man! Nice to be back. Yes Irish, and yes I guess Ive been called a punk enough...lol

Ok, maybe mentoneman or Boob Savage, or Sgt Thump or Kage or Ralph or Scott (Digital Jams) or Olaf or Yeori or Gary (riffy) or Knut, or draelyc....
Sick Michael, man — a blast from the past. Can’t believe you remembered me, lol. I haven’t been on RT in years, but just happened to get curious and checked back in. Hope you’re well, mang!

Sick Michael, man — a blast from the past. Can’t believe you remembered me, lol. I haven’t been on RT in years, but just happened to get curious and checked back in. Hope you’re well, mang!
You rule man, enjoyed our discussions. Good to hear from you!

Back