Herbert mk III support for output transformer rewiring?

Rybosome

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a Herbert MK III. Before I do, I want to make sure that, like other Diezel models, the output transformer can be easily rewired to support different voltages. I've contacted Diezel support and am currently waiting on a response, but figured I'd check with you knowledgable folks as well.

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a Herbert MK III. Before I do, I want to make sure that, like other Diezel models, the output transformer can be easily rewired to support different voltages. I've contacted Diezel support and am currently waiting on a response, but figured I'd check with you knowledgable folks as well.
Its the power transformer if ya talking about... think Peter diezel or Leo diezel will refer you to their service manual which can be found on their website :) Congrats on the herbie mk3 !!

Cool, Peter confirmed that the Herbert mk III transformer does support this as well.

Thanks, I'm incredibly excited! I've dreamed of owning a Diezel since I was a kid.

Back