Hey right wing extremists......what happened to your "Dying young" thread that was at 80 some pages??

To further clarify, it’s offensive to deny certain events killed lots of people, and also offensive to claim certain events killed lots of people. The offense is determined by whether the claim goes with or against the “Official” narrative.

To further clarify, it’s offensive to deny certain events killed lots of people, and also offensive to claim certain events killed lots of people. The offense is determined by whether the claim goes with or against the “Official” narrative.
Does it really matter whether it's offensive or not?

It shouldn’t matter, but we’re social creatures, conditioned to override an autistic/objective search for truth according to social acceptability.
Then we can call it a /thread and conclude that it's not about the truth but rather about convincing others that my subjective "truth" is cooler than your subjective "truth".
I get it though that you meant that the search in itself is subjective.

Then we can call it a /thread and conclude that it's not about the truth but rather about convincing others that my subjective "truth" is cooler than your subjective "truth".
No, I don’t think so… I believe we should set aside preconceived ideas and personal bias and attempt to rationally uncover the objective truth, whatever it may be, and regardless who it offends!

Yeah, but what if people started calling any mass casualty event a "Conspiracy theory." Seems like you want it both ways...
I feel like conspiracies already do fly for most
mass causality events. Shit we weren’t allowed to wear Marylyn Manson shirts to school after Columbine.

Gotta say I'm gratified that you guys have managed to avoid ad-hominem-only posting in a thread that discusses such a divisive issue.
The vaxxed guys have so much graphene oxide caught in the few brain cells they have left can barely muster a dcecent insult let alone defend the indefensible. Early onset dementia, heart problems, aggression problems. Don't forget VAIDS.The rise of the Karens.

The vaxxed guys have so much graphene oxide caught in the few brain cells they have left can barely muster a dcecent insult let alone defend the indefensible. Early onset dementia, heart problems, aggression problems. Don't forget VAIDS.The rise of the Karens.

I hold back about 99% of my wit and sarcastic insults lol.

...I guess you decided to delete it after I posted the REAL daily death rate; proving that the 'jabs' aren't causing 'huge numbers of deaths'????

Ok. Figures.
I've noticed you've said this a few times recently so just setting the record straight brother:

Members are unable to delete threads - only posts.

The thread I think you might be thinking of is this one at 142 pages:

Died Suddenly

I went back 2 months to be sure the mods hadn't deleted one that might've been what you were thinking of, but nothing.

giphy.gif

Back