HNGD!

mystixboi

HNGD!!!! This EVH Wolfgang was delivered last night and I couldn’t be happier! I heard mixed stories about QC issues, but this thing is totally on point. It’s been probably over 10 years since I’ve owned my last Wolfgang and this one delivers for sure!!!

The action was higher than a hippie at Woodstock, but once I lowered it down and polished the super thirsty fretboard, this thing opened up. The pickups are pure Heaven! They have that EVH bite that is just so mean.

The playability is effortless. The best thing on this is the neck. In comparison to my Ibanez JS2450 Prestige, the finish is almost exactly the same. It’s like the same person worked on both guitars. Love it! (And yes… I need to powerwash my deck)

RLWHtbg.jpg

lwtSjRf.jpg

IXiMLyj.jpg

Wow that color with the ebony board is great!!! I had no idea they had cutouts now for the drop D tuner. That looks like a super fun workhorse piece, congrats on the NGD!

Wow that color with the ebony board is great!!! I had no idea they had cutouts now for the drop D tuner. That looks like a super fun workhorse piece, congrats on the NGD!
I've never seen that either very cool idea. Congrats on the guitar beautiful love that purple.

Back