How Old are Ya Guys?

55 and I'm starting all over again it feels like sometimes... I dropped my bad habits and started playing guitar again in 2019 after carpal tunnel surgery I lost alot of strength in my fretting hand. It feels like they cut the mojo our of it. I'm getting it all back slowly but surely. Muscle memory is key...

55 and I'm starting all over again it feels like sometimes... I dropped my bad habits and started playing guitar again in 2019 after carpal tunnel surgery I lost alot of strength in my fretting hand. It feels like they cut the mojo our of it. I'm getting it all back slowly but surely. Muscle memory is key...
You used to be a moderator on the Marshall forum ?

Late 30s. Been selling/buying gear since 2007 and meetups for gear transactions have almost always been with grey haired guys throughout that whole period.

Probably because all the gear I've been involved with was vintage (mid-late 60s for amps) or vintage reproductions (plexi clones, Les Paul reissues) - classic rock, blues rock guys

Yeah, but you were born in the upside down land. I think a day or so ahead of me technically twin brother. :unsure:
Well technically we are 15 hours ahead of Missouri so it's possible you were born first depending on what time of day we were born... However it's probably unlikely I was born first... but I don't actually know what time of day it was when I was born. Judging by your extra wrinkles I'd say you were born first though ;-)

Well technically we are 15 hours ahead of Missouri so it's possible you were born first depending on what time of day we were born... However it's probably unlikely I was born first... but I don't actually know what time of day it was when I was born. Judging by your extra wrinkles I'd say you were born first though ;-)
I was born a little after 5 AM.

Back