How Old are Ya Guys?

Ya me and another buddy talk the old days. His brother was around in the 70s disco free love era. He tells me stories that blow my mind. Haha

Pub life in Australia in the 80's was epic. Especially when you start going when you're 14. Driver's licenses were just a piece of paper with no picture so if you looked too young you just had to memorize you're older cousin's star sign (favorite trick question from bouncers back then)...lol

Things different back those days. I was 14 years old. My mom dropped me off by myself to go
See AC/DC. No way would I do that these days. Haha

Dang, most of ya'll are a bunch of younguns; I'll be 71 this August and won't stop till I drop! It's all good, though, cuz I got to see SOOO many great bands in the 60's, 70's, 80's, etc. Only regret is I wish my hair would've stuck around. Now, I don't have a forehead...I have a fivehead.

Dang, most of ya'll are a bunch of younguns; I'll be 71 this August and won't stop till I drop! It's all good, though, cuz I got to see SOOO many great bands in the 60's, 70's, 80's, etc. Only regret is I wish my hair would've stuck around. Now, I don't have a forehead...I have a fivehead.
Fuck. I thought fo sho I had the Dirt Nap title.
Turn 64 on the 23rd this month.

"When I played football, after we sacked the QB, we went after his family too"

My first show was 1976 at 12yo and people were passing who knows what around. I was tripping for Frank Marino and throwing up for much of Foreigner and then getting ripped again for Ted Nugent. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I was 14. Guy next to me was smokin this joint. Big as a cigar. Passed it to me. I mean I was smoking weed at home with buddies. But I passed on the puff. Haha

Guys, there always could have been a better time to grow up than any of you experienced. But just be glad you aren’t in your late teens and twenties these days.

I feel very sorry for the current generation with all the wokeness, lockdowns, PC, media manipulation and the anger on the streets.
Every decade before was better than this shit.

Guys, there always could have been a better time to grow up than any of you experienced. But just be glad you aren’t in your late teens and twenties these days.

I feel very sorry for the current generation with all the wokeness, lockdowns, PC, media manipulation and the anger on the streets.
Every decade before was better than this shit.
It's quite true that there wasn't a better time to grow up as a white boy with grandparents that had pensions and insurance.

Rock on.

Back