How Old are Ya Guys?

I should also state that despite being 45, my mind feels 18 but my body unfortunately feels 70 lol. I was not kind to my body with sports and reckless workouts.

51 here I mean 29.
I'm glad to have been raised in the 70's and 80's it was a much better time for most things.
Notice I said raised and not grew up.
Never get old it is a trick !

Last edited:
I should also state that despite being 45, my mind feels 18 but my body unfortunately feels 70 lol. I was not kind to my body with sports and reckless workouts.

LOL I feel exactly the same way. Not because of workout, I think it's an age thing purely. Something clearly happens between 40 and 50. At 40, I felt exactly like 20. Now almost 49, I feel old every morning. Kinda scary. Never had a single health problem my whole life. It somehow started piling up two years ago. Nothing serious but all kinds of small problems one after another. Tendonitis, dental problems, stomach, bouts of arthritis etc. I asked my doctor "Why ? Is there anything I need to do or change?" He replied " You're almost 50, right ?". That is all LOL

LOL I feel exactly the same way. Not because of workout, I think it's an age thing purely. Something clearly happens between 40 and 50. At 40, I felt exactly like 20. Now almost 49, I feel old every morning. Kinda scary. Never had a single health problem my whole life. It somehow started piling up two years ago. Nothing serious but all kinds of small problems one after another. Tendonitis, dental problems, stomach, bouts of arthritis etc. I asked my doctor "Why ? Is there anything I need to do or change?" He replied " You're almost 50, right ?". That is all LOL

I hear ya, I'm edging closer to 46 and you are bang on. My digestion is messed now, I have arthritis in one of my toes ( I mean seriously out of all I have injured, a frigging toe?!) , my back is jacked and everything is stiff. My dog is over 10 now too. Both of us are def. feeling it. He gets to sleep all day though, I have to work...

• Wow
Reactions: Geo
Keep going.... and then you said " sure, what's your number" or " how much will just 30 min cost me?" .

both are acceptable answers.
She is s my neighbor. I have women in their thirties ask me out all the time. A few in there twenties. But it has been awhile since a teenager asked me out.

Compared to my parent's generation, 60 now looks a hell of a lot diff than it did when I was a kid. 60 year olds are still hip, well dressed etc. They don't look frail or frumpy a lot of the time.

Back